Scottish Independence

xbl

Brassest neck of all time romanovpalm.png

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/65352-panic-merchants/ Cracking read for anyone who's not seen it. The bit where the guy talks about his "boring afternoon" of investing £75k is the best bit, gets me every time :lol:

Just read through. Thanks for the link fella. Stil laughing now.......

Hieronymous_Bosch !!!!

He's an even bigger pretentious pr1ck than I suspected.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that hard to understand.

SNP MPs vote as elected members of Parliament on issues that effect the UK, Marco Biagi isn't restricted to voting on Edinburgh issues - he votes on Scottish devolved matters, Croatian MEP Zdravka Buić can claim he represents Glasgow.

It clearly isn't about who the negotiators represent at that moment. I reiterate, I don't actually want Stewart Hosie negotiating for Whitehall. It's an absurdity, as Anas Sarwar or Mike Crockart negotiating for Scotland would be.

Conflating it with votes in Parliament is misleading.

You think a Scottish MP is going to negotiate in the interests of the institution they are elected to, rather than the people they represent?

I think that's a barmy position actually,and would be totally counterproductive.

To be clear tho - should SNP MP's be negotiating for Scotland,and your issue is actually with Unionist scots MPs being involved?

I can understand that,but I think it's wrong. Much as how I think the SNP should play a role in further devo discussions in a post-no vote scenario. Once the vote is over,I'd expect and hope our politicians would get on with it.

This just popped up as an advert on Youtube.

:lol:

Where do they find c***s with that voice.

Someone must be raking it in on royalties with that phrase "best of both worlds"

I think this deserves to be posted here also.

icon_comments_disabled-vflxokpZC.png Comments are disabled for this video.

No they wouldn't. It wasnt even mentioned til they came out with this arbitrary date. Both Ad Lib and I said at the time it was a mistake and a strange decision.

Imagine that! Ad Lib and H_B in agreement over something!

It could mean absolutely anybody. It makes no commitment to involve the elected leaders of the other Holyrood Parties.

Good. I don't want Lamont, Rennie or Davidson anywhere near any negotiations considering their behaviour thus far. However, there are others across the parties that absolutely do have the interests of Scotland at heart and they are the people who should be involved.

Really?

Were Scotland's Labour and LD seats to be removed from the landscape and given to the SNP that would greatly increase the prospect of a majority Conservative government.

A schoolboy error, I'm expecting you to put your hands up anytime.

That advert with the joke about it not being a joke is absolutely hilarious.

You'll also notice the address on the small print at the end gives the register address for them as 24 Chiswell St. London

Stan Collymore "Scotland. Go for it, you'll be amazing. It's your time to shine." :thumsup2

i dont think getting the approval of a woman beating scumbag like collymore is anything to celebrate.

A schoolboy error, I'm expecting you to put your hands up anytime.

it was indeed. I was thinking of the point at which Scots Mps no longer had a vote but that wouldnt be from day one of the new make up of the parliament.

mea culpa

Had a Better Together campaigner at the door this morning. Decided to humour her.

Me: why should I vote No?

Her: I did Sociology at Uni and I think we're Better Together

That was it.

I hope all BT footsoldiers are the same standard.

it was indeed. I was thinking of the point at which Scots Mps no longer had a vote but that wouldnt be from day one of the new make up of the parliament.

mea culpa

An easy one to make.

Which raises the question... Would there be a new Ruk election to coincide with Secession Day.

I don't know how it will work, for ease only the rUK votes should count towards forming the government of rUK, if it's highlighted before the vote there should be no moaning from any party.

Had a Better Together campaigner at the door this morning. Decided to humour her.

That was it.

If she said she was part of the Glasgow Uni law squad

I'd have been worried

That was it.

I do hope we have not lost you to the darkside. With that level of argument you must have been powerless to resist.

Archived