Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's also a headline which appropriately summarises what he said. "Homogeneous *insert nationality here* values" is synonymous with what is understood as "*Nation*ness" in the Western, civic model.

Swing and a miss.

Though had the headline ran that Carmichael rejected any meaningful civic definition of nationality, and thus by process of elimination backed a eugenics-based criteria for his own, utterly frothing British nationalism, then I'd find that equally acceptable and valid.

Though had the headline ran that Carmichael rejected any meaningful civic definition of nationality, and thus by process of elimination backed a eugenics-based criteria for his own, utterly frothing British nationalism, then I'd find that equally acceptable and valid.

Could you please name me one "homogeneous Scottish value"?

Slave labour, another thing the brittish empire was quite the advocate of, not really helping your point is it?

I had an interesting talk about the Punjab last night, it was quite illuminating how their treatment of the poor mirrors what Brown created through Tax Credits.

Saw some posters that are to feature in the campaign on a survey group I belong too. Divorce is the no campaign highlight . Yes lead on future for your kids and country. Even the billboard war will be negative.

Archived