Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, how so? Last I saw Darling had smashed the leader of Yes into retirement

Last I saw Darling he was being slaughtered by Salmond on TV so much so , the had to send the 3 stooges up and Brown not to mention rely on The Mail, Telegragh , Records relentless scare stories to save him.

Last I saw Darling he was being slaughtered by Salmond on TV so much so , the had to send the 3 stooges up and Brown not to mention rely on The Mail, Telegragh , Records relentless scare stories to save him.

Yep Salmond done absolutely brilliantly to draw 1-1 overall with a debater as awful as Darling.

Or have you conveniently forgotten Darling handing Salmond his arse on a plate in the first debate?

Either way, the people heard his arguments and have now spoken. Cheerio independence.

Yep Salmond done absolutely brilliantly to draw 1-1 overall with a debater as awful as Darling.

Or have you conveniently forgotten Darling handing Salmond his arse on a plate in the first debate?

Either way, the people heard his arguments and have now spoken. Cheerio independence.

You may have the most ironic username in the history of P&B.

Is that the same Salmond that had to resign as leader of the SNP after the YES (nothing to do with the SNP whatsoever) campaign lost its referendum?

Is that the same Salmond that had to resign as leader of the SNP after the YES (nothing to do with the SNP whatsoever) campaign lost its referendum?

Salmond was right to resign in my opinion, taken the SNP as far as he can as leader. He's also 60 and I'm sure the campaign has taken a fair bit out of him, best leaving it to younger people. Also is his wife not a fair bit older than he is? Might want to spend a bit of quality time together?

He might not be gone forever though, I can see him back in some shape or form down the line.

Salmond was right to resign in my opinion, taken the SNP as far as he can as leader. He's also 60 and I'm sure the campaign has taken a fair bit out of him, best leaving it to younger people. Also is his wife not a fair bit older than he is? Might want to spend a bit of quality time together?

He might not be gone forever though, I can see him back in some shape or form down the line.

Hes only 59. Seems to have been around forever. The SNP will see just exactly how big an asset he was to them now that Sturgeon has got the leadership. Like Swinney, she will be hopeless.

Nonsense on stilts.

So the latest is:

The shiny faced Etonian is having problems in his own party meanwhile having to look over his shoulder at UKIP

Labour in Scotland are completely discredited and have no plan B other than "let's all pull together chaps"

The SNP's membership has more than doubled in a week

Won't even bother commenting on the irrelevance that is the Lib Dems

Other than losing the referendum things are going OK. :)

So the latest is:

The shiny faced Etonian is having problems in his own party meanwhile having to look over his shoulder at UKIP

Labour in Scotland are completely discredited and have no plan B other than "let's all pull together chaps"

The SNP's membership has more than doubled in a week

Won't even bother commenting on the irrelevance that is the Lib Dems

Other than losing the referendum things are going OK. :)

Yep, in 20 odd years whose not to say the Yes campaign could even try again

Archived