Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow's Daily Mail...

Scottish National Party set to privatise more of the National Health Service by signing a deal with a US pharmaceutical firm.

So, yeah, that's apparently happening. No drama's. Move along now...

Have you not fucked off yet?

Shit. I thought it stood for Selfish, spineless, stupid, racist, sectarian bigot. Is that the same as a dickhead?

It's just easier to shout " awe Dickhead " than it is to shout " awe selfish, spineless, stupid, racist, sectarian, bigot". But they do both have the same effect.

One week on and the ongoing seethe of the NOcunts is a joy to watch. The excuses and embarrassment holds no bounds.

"I would have voted YES if I'd had a cast iron guarantee that everything was going to get better, just like it will by staying in the union.... gulp"

"There was no guarantees about the state pension....what? there is now?"

"I believe Gordon Brown....nurse, I've just pished myself again"

"I'm a selfish, inconsiderate b*stard that's not interested in the future...err...I mean...god save the queen"

One week on and the ongoing seethe of the NOcunts is a joy to watch. The excuses and embarrassment holds no bounds.

"I would have voted YES if I'd had a cast iron guarantee that everything was going to get better, just like it will by staying in the union.... gulp"

"There was no guarantees about the state pension....what? there is now?"

"I believe Gordon Brown....nurse, I've just pished myself again"

"I'm a selfish, inconsiderate b*stard that's not interested in the future...err...I mean...god save the queen"

^^^ Yes loser still sobbing uncontrollably^^^

Archived