Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The press will NEVER hold any of the BT campaigners to account, simply because they are complicit in the act.

They are just as guilty and accountable on every broken promise as those who made them.

They waited till after the result before it occurred to them to ask " what are these new powers and how will they benefit Scotland "?

Expect a total history rewrite over the next few months.

Well it's already well under way. It's only now that I see how this country 'works'. I don't know whether to feel good or bad about that. ignorance is bliss as they say. Unfortunately I can't un-know that shit that I do now and I will never forget it. I just have to make sure I don't turn into an angry bitter old man because of it. I can barely look certain people in the eye now because they are fucking sheep.

Not us, Granny. Them.

The MSM and the establishment and No supporters for being represented by the most dishonest campaign in modern politics.

The problem is that most are just getting on with their sheep like lives. No one actually gives a f**k and just graze on the front pages of the papers, with only a minority daring to question it. This is where the No campaign is genius, because they know that the population has a very limited attention span, and ultimately are quite happy to coast along in their spoon fed existence.

This is the sad reality of Scottish life. Fucking sheep.

The problem is that most are just getting on with their sheep like lives. No one actually gives a f**k and just graze on the front pages of the papers, with only a minority daring to question it. This is where the No campaign is genius, because they know that the population has a very limited attention span, and ultimately are quite happy to coast along in their spoon fed existence.

This is the sad reality of Scottish life. Fucking sheep.

Yep. A good deal of them actually wish the whole thing hadn't happened.

It's certainly opened my eyes as to how underhanded and untrustworthy several organisations are, including the printed press, the Labour party and the BBC.

It also showed how Westminster were absolutely determined that they weren't going to lose the Scottish cash cow, no matter what the cost was.

Are you going to back that up with historical data?

I don't have any to hand although there was a big one in Germany you might know. I think if you find out for yourself, you'll find that nationalism always becomes popular during economic downturns and despite shoots of recovery, we are still in one

I don't have any to hand although there was a big one in Germany you might know. I think if you find out for yourself, you'll find that nationalism always becomes popular during economic downturns and despite shoots of recovery, we are still in one

What? The UK debt is STILL growing with only signs of it further increasing. How is this recovery? No wonder a huge percentage of Scots want to get the f**k outta there! It's a sinking ship of a disintegrating empire that still thinks it's part of the big boys club, only because it has an arsenal of nuclear weapons in fucking Scottish waters, that it's not allowed to fire!

Feeble. We're talking about the membership surge in the SNP combined with social media, and you change it to this dribble.

What? The UK debt is STILL growing with only signs of it further increasing. How is this recovery? No wonder a huge percentage of Scots want to get the f**k outta there! It's a sinking ship of a disintegrating empire that still thinks it's part of the big boys club, only because it has an arsenal of nuclear weapons in fucking Scottish waters, that it's not allowed to fire!

I agree but thanks to some clever book balancing by making money available to people through help to buy we're "out of recession". You seriously believe that if Scotland were independent, we'd live in a bubble unaffected by poverty or recession? Wake up

The rest of your post in leftie ranting. Salmond was talking about negotiating over various issues so regarding Faslane, would you be surprised if he did a U turn over something like currency or oil? You trust politicians??????

You really trying to link the pro independence support with nazi Germany?

:lol:

Feeble. We're talking about the membership surge in the SNP combined with social media, and you change it to this dribble.

No I was talking about the rise in nationalism so social media has no influence on mainstream politics as evidenced by the vote on Friday. Your whole argument is ludicrous and wrong - lost the vote, remember?

You really trying to link the pro independence support with nazi Germany?

:lol:

Nationalism actually. I'm uninterested if they were "civic" nationalists or whatever other p**h Tom Devine is spouting these days

It's also tedious the way that "eminent" historians like him are brought out to ensure that "we've nothing to do with that type of nationalism, we're guid nationalists". Nationalism is nationalism

There's no need to worry about the debt. Miliband has it all under control. His economic plan is a master piece of epic proportions.

We are all to close our eyes and ears and hope it goes away, but it will only work if we vote Labour.

There's no need to worry about the debt. Miliband has it all under control. His economic plan is a master piece of epic proportions.

We are all to close our eyes and ears and hope it goes away, but it will only work if we vote Labour.

You think that Salmond would have been able to walk away do you? BS. Another one of his many stories that would have meant a U turn.

Awe aye? Prove it.

I don't need to. Even in his interviews about Faslane he discussed "timetables" and "negotiations" but when your plan is as vague as his it was up to him to prove it.

He didn't and that's why he's growling and barking like a wounded rabid dog

I don't need to. Even in his interviews about Faslane he discussed "timetables" and "negotiations" but when your plan is as vague as his it was up to him to prove it.

You weren't listening then where you? Only hearing what you wanted to hear.

I'm not seeing one little bit of anything being proven regarding this 'vow'. Are you seriously suggesting that any of this will happen and that we should have faith in this process? And that it's not actually a big pile of lat minute, panicky, manipulative shite? Are you seriously asking that I have faith in this?

Nationalism actually. I'm uninterested if they were "civic" nationalists or whatever other p**h Tom Devine is spouting these days

It's also tedious the way that "eminent" historians like him are brought out to ensure that "we've nothing to do with that type of nationalism, we're guid nationalists". Nationalism is nationalism

You know what? You're right. What does Tom Devine know anyway?

:1eye

Archived