Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because they believed we would shut up about it afterwards.

If you're passionate about something you don't say, "oh well there's been a bit of a setback with regards to that so I'm going to not do anything related to it for ten to fifteen years".

It's only 5 days later mate ffs. That and the celebs pitching in with their support and "warnings" about consequences of reneging on promises.

Big yin?? Big c**t more like. What do these people have to do with politics???!!

I finding it very amusing that the biggest amount of greeting being done on here is by those who won the vote.

Christ knows what they would have been like had they lost. :lol:

But.. but.. democracy.. but .. but.. settled will... but.. but.. clear victory... :bairn

:lol:

I'd rather sook 100 "Yes" supporters' boabies whilst wearing a Celtic tap and being videoed by Peter Lawell for later upload to Redtube than be your sort of Unionist.

Haw mods, can we get this homophobic c**t punted?

Sectarian apologist attacks poster for homophobic comments. Oh the irony.

I know you've had a sorry few days but don't join the sad list of retards who have called me 'Sectarian' either in my posts or by PM. I usually get such bon mots by either method as:

Team Rangers: Sectarian

Has the UF/Lord Carson/Churchill/Britannia in his avatar: Sectarian

Taps his toe to The Sash: Sectarian

Has said such things as, "The best events in Scottish history were the act of union and the reformation": Sectarian

Delighted for The Grand Lodge of Scotland to support The Union/The Glorious Revolution in a tuneful and colourful way: Sectarian

Suggests that the Protestant or Protestant-influenced countries of northern Europe are less corrupt, generally, by dint of the Reformation: Sectarian

WATP: Sectarian

Now if you have a a specific item where I have been sectarian then please report it to the mods and, if proven, I deserve to be banned and hope I can issue an apology before said banning. I am not the least bit sectarian and have never said anything at all discriminatory.

I don't agree but your stance on the LOL unfortunately leaves you open to such charges.

I don't mind the charges per se. What rips my knitting is the drive-by accusations hurled and then the wee fannies running away thus depriving me of the chance of a good argument.

So charge me all you like but man up and argue your case. Sadly too few do.

I don't mind the charges per se. What rips my knitting is the drive-by accusations hurled and then the wee fannies running away thus depriving me of the chance of a good argument. So charge me all you like but man up and argue your case. Sadly too few do.

I've asked you on a number of occasions if you are prepared to condemn the singing of the Billy Boys, a song with clear sectarian words. You have refused to do so.

Like the referendum it is a clear YES or NO answer. So I'll ask you again, are you prepared to condemn the singing of the Billy Boys?

I don't mind the charges per se. What rips my knitting is the drive-by accusations hurled and then the wee fannies running away thus depriving me of the chance of a good argument.

So charge me all you like but man up and argue your case. Sadly too few do.

My recommendation is to ignore people who run and hide when last Friday's result was made clear only to crawl back on here and troll No Voters over irrelevant issues

Alex Salmond was seemingly on top form tonight on Scotland Tonight. Twitter seems to be like a fans forum. Seemingly he said something along the lines of, 'The opposition leaders keep talking of me in the past tense - Well that's just wishful thinking'.

I know you've had a sorry few days but don't join the sad list of retards who have called me 'Sectarian' either in my posts or by PM. I usually get such bon mots by either method as:

Team Rangers: Sectarian

Has the UF/Lord Carson/Churchill/Britannia in his avatar: Sectarian

Taps his toe to The Sash: Sectarian

Has said such things as, "The best events in Scottish history were the act of union and the reformation": Sectarian

Delighted for The Grand Lodge of Scotland to support The Union/The Glorious Revolution in a tuneful and colourful way: Sectarian

Suggests that the Protestant or Protestant-influenced countries of northern Europe are less corrupt, generally, by dint of the Reformation: Sectarian

WATP: Sectarian

Now if you have a a specific item where I have been sectarian then please report it to the mods and, if proven, I deserve to be banned and hope I can issue an apology before said banning. I am not the least bit sectarian and have never said anything at all discriminatory.

You are a sectarian bigot because you follow Rangers, end of story, nothing you say or do will counter that!

I've asked you on a number of occasions if you are prepared to condemn the singing of the Billy Boys, a song with clear sectarian words. You have refused to do so.

Like the referendum it is a clear YES or NO answer. So I'll ask you again, are you prepared to condemn the singing of the Billy Boys?

Oh FFS is that your basis for the unsubstantiable, "sectarian apologist" shite? Really? Who the f**k do you think you are? Jeremy Pehxman?

I gave you an honest and succinct reply here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217018-will-you-still-go-and-watch-future-scotland-games/?p=8801093

Now stop trying to make trouble and label folk when no such labels are justifiable.

Oh FFS is that your basis for the unsubstantiable, "sectarian apologist" shite? Really? Who the f**k do you think you are? Jeremy Pehxman? I gave you an honest and succinct reply here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217018-will-you-still-go-and-watch-future-scotland-games/?p=8801093 Now stop trying to make trouble and label folk when no such labels are justifiable.

You gave a politicians answer. You are on here mumping and moaning about people having a go at you and yet you still won't give a straight answer.

Do you condemn the singing of the Billy Boys, yes or no?

There are some non-right-wing Rangers fans out there. Some are decent people.

But, the majority seem to be out and out anti-social headcases, up to their necks in grievance and bigotry of one sort or another.

Sturgeon refusing to rule out another referendum in 2016 parliament. She said "if there is a commitment to a referendum and the SNP win that election then that is a mandate for a referendum."

Looks like we get to do this all over again thumbup2.gif

I must say I'm still totally sickened by the result. The fact that Blair McDougall admitted that fear mongering was the only way No could win, with the press making it a pretty much one sided publicity campaign, then papers like the Daily Record saying we're all nice and cosy again, Labour blatantly lying through their fucking teeth, then changing their tact about the NHS a couple of days later. The tories basically being tories, etc. The way Westminster and the press ran their campaign was utterly despicable. I'm still in shock to be honest.

I can't believe this COUNTRY has fallen for such utter shite. Land of sheep.

Archived