Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can do 'seethe' gifs all they want, I don't give a f**k.

I am so, so disappointed my country passed up this opportunity. Glasgow, Dundee, West Dunbartonshire - I will forever go to your area knowing good c***s are about.

f**k. Really, truly and utterly f**k. It's the empire over the working man, and the working man has asked for it. Shameful. Disgraceful. . Abhorable.

Save me a bit of time and hopefully friends here - I stayed up until just after 3 and I'm trying to catch up with stuff, a lrge chunk of my FB friends are English and there's some right guff getting thrown my way .... has there been examples of the union flag being burned in Scotland ?

Yes, would appear to be. Just seem some photos on Twitter.

I am so, so disappointed my country passed up this opportunity. Glasgow, Dundee, West Dunbartonshire - I will forever go to your area knowing good c***s are about.

f**k. Really, truly and utterly f**k. It's the empire over the working man, and the working man has asked for it. Shameful. Disgraceful. . Abhorable.

This. I am so sad that a majority of my countrymen are selfish shitebags.

Scotland is dead.

Went to bed last night at the back of one in the morning resigned that Yes were going to lose. Still felt like shit when I saw confirmation of the result. Suppose you could argue that democracy won the day, just can't help feeling it has been an opportunity of a lifetime that has slipped through our fingers.

Time to roll the sleaves up and get on with it. We will see what these next few months bring. Can only hope we all remain fully engaged with the political process moving forward.

No - this is what will happen. The Tory backbenches will go into open revolt (as some were last night when the polls had barely shut) & the whole Devo Max thing will get quietly binned next year. The SNP vote will collapse in the same way it did post-79 as disillusioned voters start staying at home again, & it will take a generation to rebuild.

Face it, Yes got cuffed, & that's all the mandate Westminster needs to say "the majority are happy with the way things are." If you thought things were bad now, here comes the real reckoning.

Couldn't agree more.

Cheers mate. Disappointing !!

I've just shot one of my long standing English mates down in flames, bleating about Andy Murray and laughing that we gave non-Scots the vote !!

It's no coincidence that virtually every No voter I've seen on TV over the past few days has been either elderly, or English, or both.

Cheers mate. Disappointing !!

I've just shot one of my long standing English mates down in flames, bleating about Andy Murray and laughing that we gave non-Scots the vote !!

Estimates of about 400,000 people from England now living in Scotland.

I wonder how many of them voted 'no'??

Back in year box Scotland. It's over.

I think labour are fucked. English votes by English MPs will mean effete labour governments unable to pass legislation. Cameron must be pishing himself.

Ukip are sniffing about keen to kick in the the door as a defacto English nationalist party.

Barnett is on its way out in a thin soup of undefined new powers which will be decided at Westminster.

I think the Tories will win the next election on the back of that and an "improving" economy which leads to a possible EU exit.

I don't mind telling you I'm completely deflated at the result. And the future. Scotland will, as always, ultimately lose.

Don't forget us in North Lanarkshire!

Archived