Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please someone give me a link to where Putin is waving his nuclear weapons in the air.

I'm totally *ucking ashamed to be the same nationality as that *uckwit. Scrap that.

I'm totaly *ucking ashamed to be the same species as that *uckwit.

Of all the scaremongering nonsense flowing from our impartial media lately, the regular references to a renewed Russian threat is up there with the worst of it.

The Scotsman has come out for no. Big surprise there, then.

They always were, as were the Record. I really don't see how the negativity and bias should in any way dent the Yes campaign. It's been like this for weeks yet here we are just days from the vote and the result is still too close to call. The Yes vote has actually gained traction and at the sight of the first poll to put Yes in the lead had an armada heading it's way North to try and beg us to stay with the Union.

Everything that has been achieved up until now for Yes has to be looked upon as a huge success in the face of a bias media and massive scaremongering propaganda.

"Putin is waving his nuclear weapons in the air"

Newsnight :lol:

And on Russian "Newsnight"

Putin made a direct threat this week that he could strike and the above clip is nothing out of the ordinary. The BBC are actually hiding a lot of the stuff coming out of Russia this year. The Duma, the version of Holyrood is full of politians wanting to restore the USSR including east Germany.

He tested strike nukes, in the black sea and artic this week.

And is planning to take the Arctic and annex it.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/vessels-from-russias-northern-fleet-part-of-effort-to-establish-arctic-base

They might cause panic and hot air for the refferendum, but If you think it's all bluster about Russia on the BBC, your on the wrong track, the truth is too scary to mention o the general public.

Putin made a direct threat this week that he could strike and the above clip is nothing out of the ordinary. The BBC are actually hiding a lot of the stuff coming out of Russia this year. The Duma, the version of Holyrood is full of politians wanting to restore the USSR including east Germany.

He tested strike nukes, in the black sea and artic this week.

And is planning to take the Arctic and annex it.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/vessels-from-russias-northern-fleet-part-of-effort-to-establish-arctic-base

They might cause panic and hot air for the refferendum, but If you think it's all bluster about Russia on the BBC, your on the wrong track, the truth is too scary to mention o the general public.

You clearly know nothing of Russian politics. You sound like you wrote that from the mid 80's while wearing a tin foil hat.

That damned truth thing again eh?

I actually think you can make very good economic case for an independent Scotland - I just don't think that it's been particularly well-thought out by the SG. Over-simplistic and lacking detail makes it open to attack when you look closer. It perhaps explains why there has been much more focus by Yes on what they see as the political benefits of independence.

It's funny that RBS, Llyods BG and Clydesdale are moving out, but not one has bothered to a. Write to their customers or b. Update their website with such info....

If you google Lloyds Bank HQ this is what you get:

1. 25 Gresham Street
  2. Lloyds Bank has an extensive branch network across England and Wales. The Lloyds Banking Group's headquarters are at 25 Gresham Street in London, UK, but you can see The Group's other key offices here.

If you google Lloyds Bank HQ this is what you get:

1. 25 Gresham Street

2. Lloyds Bank has an extensive branch network across England and Wales. The Lloyds Banking Group's headquarters are at 25 Gresham Street in London, UK, but you can see The Group's other key offices here.

Aye the media don't know the difference between HQ and Registered.

Would people in the rest of the UK no longer want or need these goods?

It seems that the No campaign is largely based on the 'fact' that people will no longer live in houses nor consume goods post independence.

I heard Pete Wishart on the radio at lunchtime. Offered up a heartfelt, no-nonsense rebuke of nuclear weapons. It's maybe a bit simplistic but come next Thursday, as my daughter gets a day off (primary) school I can look her in the eye and tell her I'm off to vote Yes as I trust her and her compatriots to make a decent fist of running the place when they grow up an that I'd love for the place to be shot of weapons of mass destruction before long.

Archived