Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I don't think I'll be taking advice on proper internet forum behaviour from an alias who has been banned and has conducted conversations with himself through pages of a thread.

I'd rather listen to one of the wrestling fans.

I assumed your evidence to support "Cameron going nuts" about it might have actually been evidence that Cameron went nuts about it.

I assumed your evidence to support "Andy Murray pointing out what a p***k Salmond was" might have actually been evidence that Murray actually called pointed out what a p***k Salmond had been.

Your continual need to shout "I WIN" or "LOOOOSER!" or "FAIL" after every comment only goes to show how little you actually trust your argument.

Of couse they will trade, but it will drop.

Seen the Irn-Bru advert with the English boy meeting his Scotish girlfriends Dad? Playing on the Nationalistic resentment of the English.

Is it really just a joke or would pleanty of dads object to an english son in law, reading the thread to me it's possible, there are a pleanty of English haters. I don't know what percentage that is but it bothers me, because if we are that divided as a nation what hope is there for the world?

It's not just about England you tit. We are wanting independence from the Welsh and Irish to. Don't try and turn this into yes voters all hate the English because that's bull.

And I don't think I'll be taking advice on proper internet forum behaviour from an alias who has been banned and has conducted conversations with himself through pages of a thread.

Ah, there we go. Apparently I am an alias that has been banned. :D

When you can't win the argument, eh?

I am willing to bet you any value you care to mention that I am not some sort of alias of a banned poster. You just can't accept when people actually point out the flaws in your argument. You get really, really childish.

Are you even out of your teens?

Aww, look. H_B has found something he can desperately cling to. Any bets on how many pages he will insist on a proper apology for using a bit of colour in language?

lolwut?

Why would I ask for an apology from some no mark on an internet forum?

Aww, look. H_B has found something he can desperately cling to. Any bets on how many pages he will insist on a proper apology for using a bit of colour in language? I'm betting he'll finally run out of steam after three pages.

Thing is I have been as equally florid as he has been, and I'm happy to admit that. This lad just won't. He seems to take it as some sort of personal insult that people could in any way be equal to his intellectual largess.

When you can't win the argument, eh?

The ship sailed on this argument when "A source close to" was the best you could do to support your absolutely hilariously wrong claim.

Face it - you were talking utter utter bollocks about Cameron here, were called on it, and now you look like a total dick.

Brilliant... :D

I meant being a critic based on being Scottish or accusations of being a scronger not debate over the ref. but i see the funny side.

You are probably right though and Scotland is better off in the long run away from westminster. But It will be a hard decade before it emerges, and it will get worse before it gets better.

But maybe in that time the UK as a whole could change... the union brings benifits to us all. The whole UK is disillusioned with the politicians, even if you lose the vote, the UK will either have to change or die.

Face it - you were talking utter utter bollocks about Cameron here, were called on it, and now you look like a total dick.

Ah, right, so insults. Nice to see we are moving along the gamut of childishness. Do you fancy stamping your feet?

So, so far we know that Murray did not in any way use the word "p***k".

I've never read something so desperately amusing:

'Labour leader Ed Miliband has urged Labour councils to fly the Saltire to show their support for Scotland remaining in the Union. He joined the Mayor of Liverpool, Joe Anderson, to fly the Scottish flag from a council building in the city. The flag was also raised over Downing Street.'

That is absolutely hilarious. On the BBC website.

I'd rather listen to one of the wrestling fans.

lolwut?

Why would I ask for an apology from some no mark on an internet forum?

The ship sailed on this argument when "A source close to" was the best you could do to support your absolutely hilariously wrong claim.

I enjoy making a complete dick out of clowns like CB.

^^^ Utterly, UTTERLY rattled

:lol::lol:

I meant being a critic based on being Scottish or accusations of being a scronger not debate over the ref. but i see the funny side.

You are probably right though and Scotland is better off in the long run away from westminster. But It will be a hard decade before it emerges, and it will get worse before it gets better.

But maybe in that time the UK as a whole could change... the union brings benifits to us all. The whole UK is disillusioned with the politicians, even if you lose the vote, the UK will either have to change or die.

I doubt it. Scottish independence is for me the only realistic chance at changing the UK for the good of everyone. It will hopefully waken the rest up and have them also demanding change at Westminster.

Archived