Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's illegal for anyone else to open it.

Don't go breaking the law Chris, a pair of scissors through it is the safest way of ensuring NOBODY breaks the law.

Why would there be a legal wrangle over north sea oil?

Sorry, I never mentioned a legal wrangle over North Sea oil?

On anther note: Nomura, Japan's top financial institution, have warned investors to brace them self for further drops in the pound and share prices of Scottish companies over the rest of the week.

If you imagine Winston as the Yes campaign and Stevie the Bookie as Better Together, I feel this sums up the situation quite nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySEz3ohSn8

I also worry that it'll end up like the end of that episode in that Winston wins but Stevie still somehow gets away with it.

Then Alistair Darling cuts his baws aff and comes back as his sister and restands for election in a more higher capacity.

On anther note: Nomura, Japan's top financial institution, have warned investors to brace them self for further drops in the pound and share prices of Scottish companies over the rest of the week.

Markets love uncertainty. The Westminster government have made such a fucking mess of this they have introduced uncertainty in spades. To suggest that this is all the fault of those who simply wish to control their own affairs is wrong.

So when you said 'all seems pretty reasonable' you meant apart from their ludicrous claims that there would be a legal wrangle over north sea oil

BxFxarqIUAA9miV.png

More than a bit naughty, Johnny. That photo is from June 2012.

Also, the original was flown beside a Union Jack for political gain, unlike the new version photoshopped for political gain...

article-2171198-13F9D3D4000005DC-552_634

Archived