Scottish Independence

xbl

edited for really really shit grammer to really shit. Further edited to just shit.

I like that in editing for shit grammar, you misspell "grammar".. :lol:

Anyway, I don't think you can suggest that it says anything about the Yes support at all by asking it's supporters to stay away from getting involved in known agent provocateur's. In the same way you can't say it says anything about the police telling people not to get annoyed at pro-nazi rallies in London. It's just plain common sense.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing this is one of Farage's main reasons for coming up.

He's primed to crack a stauner at the first sign of trouble or similar scenes to his last visit.

They don't need the slightest bit of help, we're better off letting them get on with making complete fools of themselves.

Aye, if he's heckles like last time they'll just say "look, these Nats are nothing more than anti english bigots"

According to the life expectancy calculator http://www.uwic.ac.uk/shss/dom/newweb/lifestyle/age_expectancy2.htm

I have 24 years left.

That means if we don't get independence this time around I will be knocking on death's door before we get another vote. :(

The Better Together campaign appears to be taking more and more a backseat for the Labour No Campaign

That's a good point that hasn't been made yet.

As sure a sign that Labour voters are moving to Yes. Will it be enough to help us win? Who knows.

I saw that doing the round in Twitter. A Mumsnet poll is as relevant as the one on here though.

Possibly more so tbf. I'd imagine they have more members and they're certainly not as fertile ground for Yes support as a fitba forum.

More powers being offered. Don't you think if they were going to give us more powers then the devo max option would have still been on the ballot paper?

More lies from Westminster? Also this. post-60-14101264185666_thumb.jpg

I've been to the village where he grew up. It's just about the most distant place from Scotland possible. East Sussex, populated by hedge fund managers, warm beer, Anglican vicars, long shadows on the cricket green and a stupidly overpriced Tudor gastropub run but an eccentric former city boy called Giles or something.

So much fail on this front page

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1410125871.511669.jpg

Books-Tillyard.jpg

More Mumsnet statistics available. Well worth a look considering the amount of visitors that website attracts and considering it's demographic is considered the 'weak' point for the Yes Campaign.

Link.

Archived