Scottish Independence

xbl

Eh?

The EU, correctly, place sanctions on Russia for egregious violations of international law on its doorstep and you blame the UK for it? It is totally implausible that an independent Scotland would have been able to, or even right to, protect their fishermen to the exclusion of meeting the obligations of the international community to the suppression of tyranny.

Wind your fucking neck in.

I was just refering to the "broad shoulders" of the UK being able to insulate us from the unceratinty of the world (60m vs 5m etc, etc.) and yet we have to go to the EU to get support for the fishermen? Perhaps we should just wait until there is some more flooding in the south of england and get them down there. How much did DC pledge after the floods "money is no object" was his quote.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the most important things left for Yes to do is get it drummed right into every single person in their networks that they must leave UKIP and the Orange Order to it.

If it ends in fighting or even angsty protests, the story will be about how the Referendum has inflamed sectarianism and "nationalism" in Scotland.

If they ugliest face of British nationalism is left to make an arse of itself, there's nothing that could convince people more to leave these c***s and their ideals behind.

Some of yous on here are clearly involved in campaigning and that. Please, please do your bit to dampen any talks of protests and that. I genuinely think successfully taking the gift that is UKIP/OO could decide this.

Im sure they are talking 3/4 years min. Just to move the weapons down the coast.

Then we will join NATO ...lol

Don't be so stupid. The whole point of our nuclear weapons are that they are sea based. They can be moved easily. The problem is where the rUK would put them. I would expect the same amount of concern over this new location from the English/Welsh as they have historically shown when the UK decided to base their deterent in Scotland.

One of the most important things ileft for Yes to do is get it drummed right into every single person in their networks that they must leave UKIP and the Orange Order to it.

If it ends in fighting or even angsty protests, the story will be about how the Referendum has inflamed sectarianism and "nationalism" in Scotland.

If they ugliest face of British nationalism is left to make an arse of itself, there's nothing that could convince people more to leave these c***s and their ideals behind.

Some of yous on here are clearly involved in campaigning and that. Please, please do your bit to dampen any talks of protests and that. I genuinely think successfully taking the gift that is UKIP/OO could decide this.

Correct.

You wanna check out our old pal Reynard on Twitter to see what the lunatic right are thinking.

Still with an Ian McCulloch echo haircut in his profile pic and the views of Tebbit from the same era.

One of the most important things left for Yes to do is get it drummed right into every single person in their networks that they must leave UKIP and the Orange Order to it.

I'm guessing this is one of Farage's main reasons for coming up.

He's primed to crack a stauner at the first sign of trouble or similar scenes to his last visit.

They don't need the slightest bit of help, we're better off letting them get on with making complete fools of themselves.

That tells you that they are clearly only offering things as a bribe.

It's stunning that they think Scots can be bought like that.

As a people we can see straight through that sort of shite.

This is what happens when BT allow their leaders to be people who don't understand how Scots tick.

Are these the same Scots who up to four weeks ago we were puzzled as to why they were buying it?

Jim Murphy too. As I've said, when he was in Kilmarnock, there were more heckling him than listening to him.

Just leave him to it. But keep an eye and an ear on him.

I was born in Scotland, been living in Worthing 24 years, this independence is doing my head in, go out for a pint and silly people asking you who you would vote for, hope it's YES but think the thick people will vote no for another Tory government lol

I'm guessing this is one of Farage's main reasons for coming up.

He's primed to crack a stauner at the first sign of trouble or similar scenes to his last visit.

They don't need the slightest bit of help, we're better off letting them get on with making complete fools of themselves.

100%

The Orange Order are just thick c***s. "Britain in threat, to the streets! Defend orr Brutush Communitehhh" etc.

Farage is a total c**t but he's not thick. There's absolutely no danger he thinks his campaigning in itself will do any good for the Union. His target audience are exactly the kind of middle Englanders who are most seething about us right now. Him playing victim to attacks from the rabid Jocks will be fantastic for him.

Behave ourselves and they'll be seething 8)

100%

The Orange Order are just thick c***s. "Britain in threat, to the streets! Defend orr Brutush Communitehhh" etc.

Farage is a total c**t but he's not thick. There's absolutely no danger he thinks his campaigning in itself will do any good for the Union. His target audience are exactly the kind of middle Englanders who are most seething about us right now. Him playing victim to attacks from the rabid Jocks will be fantastic for him.

Behave ourselves and they'll be seething 8)

Its usually the orange order telling people to behave themselves. It says a lot about the yes campaigners that they need to be told to behave themselves.

See how shit an argument it is to whine about things like this to win favour?

Well that was his point cunto.

I know that was his point fannyo. If you believe people are pursuaded by such petty arguments and one upmanship then why are there still so many undecided voters.

Its usually the orange order telling people to behave themselves. It says a lot about the yes campaigners that they need to be told to behave themselves.

So you support the Orange Order in their campaign of hatred, violence and terrorist sympathising?

I think it's entirely right that any fair minded individual would be appalled by their brazen attempts to justify their organisation. Perhaps not you though?

So you support the Orange Order in their campaign of hatred, violence and terrorist sympathising?

I think it's entirely right that any fair minded individual would be appalled by their brazen attempts to justify their organisation. Perhaps not you though?

No I do not support the orange order.

You can be appalled but you shouldn't need to be told to behave yourself. Having to be told to behave yourselves also implys, after you get your way, you then you no longer need to behave yourself.

edited for really really shit grammer to really shit. Further edited to just shit.

Archived