Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from England & like a lot of people here I really hope you guys have got the balls to vote yes & go your own way. Sadly though I have the feeling the no vote will win in the end due to people believing all the scaremongering coming from the establishment.

So Dave comes north today,i wonder if he will meet any real scots or will it be carefully stage managed or will anybody be allowed to ask any questions??

It'll be stage managed to buggery.

I wonder if he'll do the tie off/ shirt sleeves rolled up thing to show what a man of the people he is.

c**t.

It'll be stage managed to buggery.

I wonder if he'll do the tie off/ shirt sleeves rolled up thing to show what a man of the people he is.

c**t.

Ive heard he has been told to stay away not visiting certain areas of glasgow

Just been having a look back through some posts. Rather dissapointed that there are so few folk bothering to engage in this forum.

I had wonderd if there were more viewing and not getting involved, but going by the ammount of viewings in a newly opend topic, it would seem not.

It's sore reading. I don't blame them.

So Dave comes north today,i wonder if he will meet any real scots or will it be carefully stage managed or will anybody be allowed to ask any questions??

Speaking to an audience exclusivity made up of retired army colonels probably.

The usual. "Stay stay stay....please we need you, we love you, without you we are nothing"

30 seconds later.

"Leave and your fucked - and dont even think about ever asking us to be friendly about anything ever again. Without us you are nothing"

Make up your mind Cammy. If your the new leader of BT then surely it makes no sense to just keep doing the same stuff that Flipper was doing (minus the sweating and blinking).

Why have the SNP refused to attend the Westminster Scottish Affairs committee ?

I heard on GMS the other morning that their representative (Dr Whiteford??) had been verbally abused by the Labour Chair (Iain Davidson??) some time ago and they have boycotted ever since and will continue to do so till he is removed/quits

Archived