Scottish Independence

xbl

I hear Spud Murphy has lost the plot and started shouting and swearing at Pete Wishart in the middle of the HoC.

Sounds like he's feeling the pressure.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/jim-murphy-named-among-27-mps-in-new-expenses-row.1350640850

Unionist hatred of the Independence movement? Or simple Labour hatred at the SNP for stealing their birthright?

Murphy starting to fear for his own job. http://order-order.com/2014/02/26/jim-murphy-to-pete-wishart-fk-off-fk-off-fk-off/

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may josh, but deep down, do you not dispair at how little they care for people's welfare?

It makes me sick to my stomach, but hopefully they will be gone in 2015, but still not voting for independence

Labour would not have been as brutal with the cuts, nor as savage on the poor as the Tories and Lib Dems

What exactly does govern like Maggie Thatcher mean then? There would have been hellish cuts if Labour kept power, but this lot are even closer to the Tories than Blair.

What exactly does govern like Maggie Thatcher mean then? There would have been hellish cuts if Labour kept power, but this lot are even closer to the Tories than Blair.

Yes there would have been cuts and it is my view they would not have punished anyone for being poor, but you are entitled to your opinion as am i

The Herald 15 March 2012 Headline - "Independent Scotland 'would lose its triple-A status"

The Telegraph 6th February 2012 Headline "An independent Scotland would not receive the highest credit rating in the event a referendum on independence"

BhgHaWGCEAE9lNy.jpg

Yes there would have been cuts and it is my view they would not have punished anyone for being poor, but you are entitled to your opinion as am i

Who are you trying to kid, Blair attacked single mothers within 6 weeks of being elected in 97, that's the day I vowed never to vote for them again, decades of fcuking hope flushed away in 1 announcement.

I see Douglas Alexander is saying Labour should be putting forward further powers for Holyrood.

Sorry Douglas, they're not on the ballot form, your party would be as well as promising everone a Ferrari.

You're not in power in either Edinburgh or London, so don't really count in the grand scheme of things.

I see Douglas Alexander is saying Labour should be putting forward further powers for Holyrood.

Sorry Douglas, they're not on the ballot form, your party would be as well as promising everone a Ferrari.

You're not in power in either Edinburgh or London, so don't really count in the grand scheme of things.

So parties that are out of power shouldn't have policy ideas or manifestos? I think Labour probably should propose further devolution for Scotland.

Archived