Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a 144 post Independence thread which has quite a few No voters on it on Dundee Mad if anyone is interested since the No voters on here in the large part don't appear to be too loud.

Link.

I think me and "The Hooded Claw" would enjoy a pint the gither.

Reading the McRone report today in the library made me seethe a bit. Why the f**k did people believe we couldn't become an independent country in the 70's? We would have been fucking minted.

Reading the McRone report today in the library made me seethe a bit. Why the f**k did people believe we couldn't become an independent country in the 70's? We would have been fucking minted.

Too wee, too poor and too stupid.

We still can be. But make no mistake it's now or never.

This country will be heading for the plughole if we vote No.

And yet why is the report never mentioned by the media :whistle

It was hidden. Kept out of sight and its very existence was never revealed. Remember this report was commissioned to deconstruct the SNP arguments. It was specifically supposed to kill of the rise in Nationalism at the time. What it discovered was that the SNP were drastically underestimating the actual wealth that Scotland had in its seas. Imagine whst we could have done with the last 40 years and dont let it happen again. What reports are they hiding today that we will not see or kmow about til the 2050's at which point Westminster will have spent the lot.

And yet why is the report never mentioned by the media :whistle

The fantastic Ivan McKee mentions it here in his interview on Monday with BBC News, and also manages to fit in a mention of the oil thought to be in the Clyde basin. Again, anyone thinking of voting No, just remember how this was supressed and we were kept in the dark for 30 odd years. This is the scum that dictates to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPqGHerXmAg

Speaking of Oil

Watch this little debate about Scotland's Oil, look at the difference between the Pro indy and Unionists

He also mentions the report!!

EDIT :lol:

Holy f**k that Unionist is a buffoon.

"Should Shetland become a part of Norway?" :lol:

Speaking of Oil

Watch this little debate about Scotland's Oil, look at the difference between the Pro indy and Unionists

He also mentions the report!!

EDIT :lol:

debate about oil, first thing he mentions: Alex Salmond. 2nd: currency. What a moron

Archived