Scottish Independence

xbl

Desperate stuff from you here.

I'm more bothered about wee things like having nuclear weapons transported through Glasgow.

It's not desperate stuff. Just because there are far more important issues like the one you mention doesn't mean we can't chew the fat over the tittle tattle. Any rebuke to a point stating "ah but there's more important things than that" is quite flimsy.

Of course he should congratulate them but what would stop him acknowledging that they are part of team GB? "Well done to all of team GB at the Winter Olympics and particular mention to Eve and her team etc etc" something like that maybe?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not desperate stuff. Just because there are far more important issues like the one you mention doesn't mean we can't chew the fat over the tittle tattle. Any rebuke to a point stating "ah but there's more important things than that" is quite flimsy.

Of course he should congratulate them but what would stop him acknowledging that they are part of team GB? "Well done to all of team GB at the Winter Olympics and particular mention to Eve and her team etc etc" something like that maybe?

mmm the bitters keep rambling on about bowie and this,i wonder what they are hiding in the news today?

Is it we have to drive on the right after the border guards,or is it the stuc members are favouring yes?

mmm the bitters keep rambling on about bowie and this,i wonder what they are hiding in the news today?

Is it we have to drive on the right after the border guards,or is it the stuc members are favouring yes?

Just something for this wee forum to discuss. It doesn't always have to be matters of strategic importance ;)

Just a wee bit sad that a man in his position would behave in such a fashion.

Well maybe, like me, he doesnt give a flying f**k about the rest of Team GB? :thumsup2:P^_^

Just something for this wee forum to discuss. It doesn't always have to be matters of strategic importance ;)

Just a wee bit sad that a man in his position would behave in such a fashion.

It really isnt,but you keep repeating and believing that

Whether anyone is happy with the conlibs or not doesn't really matter. The chances are they'll both be gone next year, while independence is forever. Maybe things would be better but I think there's an equal chance they would be worse and that's not a gamble I am personally willing to take.

But you are willing to gamble that things will not be worse under Westminster?

But you are willing to gamble that things will not be worse under Westminster?

Things are fine for me and my friends and family though. As I've stated on another thread too I'm equally happy sharing Scotland's wealth between Nairn or Newcastle. I draw no distinction between people from either place.

Things are fine for me and my friends and family though. As I've stated on another thread too I'm equally happy sharing Scotland's wealth between Nairn or Newcastle. I draw no distinction between people from either place.

The UK is a great place to live. We are very fortunate to live in a rich First World country.

It clearly is desperate stuff from you, truly pathetic.

I'd argue most Olympians don't represent a Team GB/nation, but themselves as individuals.

I'm equally happy sharing Scotland's wealth between Nairn or Newcastle. I draw no distinction between people from either place.

Bit of a difference between sharing wealth and sending most of it to London.

Really, no distinction? Smells like shite to me

Argue all you like. It is a fact that they represent team GB

And? They may also rather represent a Scottish team but don't have an opportunity to do so. Or maybe they don't care as it's a chance to go to the Olympics.

I'm starting to think you're Andy Gorum

post-35247-13929931787399_thumb.jpg

post-35247-13929931941628_thumb.jpg

No England but we are all part of the UK sharing resources etc. I suspect you knew that though and didn't really think I thought London was in Scotland. ;)

Once again, does this wealth get shared both ways?

We all know what the Mayor of London thinks about spending a pound in Strathclyde

Archived