Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finding myself really swaying towards yes, mainly because a lot 'no' voters are royal family worshipping arseholes, without the intelligence to find a valid reason to vote no.

You'll fit in beautifully.

Jesus. Sarwar really is a complete idiot. It's a shame, but after that robotic breakdown I'm off to bed. Nice of Brian Taylor to clarify for everyone what Anas probably meant.

He couldn't understand a perfectly reasonable question about whether the three BT campaigns would provide a singular vision on what they will propose in their manifestos for what will happen with devolution if there is a no vote to provide utter clarity for the electorate on what they're voting for if they vote no. Given that he couldn't even understand that, maybe he really didn't realise that Sturgeon had entirely answered his questions in that debate.

I'm finding myself really swaying towards yes, mainly because a lot 'no' voters are royal family worshipping arseholes, without the intelligence to find a valid reason to vote no.

Good lad.

A currency union is right for.just.now to keep things stable. 10,20 years down the line .... Not so much.

No, it's not going to be good for Scotland at all. If the architects of independence dont even have the confidence to commit to our own currency backed by oil then they should get themselves to f**k.

Handing fiscal control and oversight to a foreign state is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard and certainly is not independence.

You are simply parrotting the SNP fanboy lines you have been fed like a foie gras goose.

The yes campaign are pretty keen on the royal family as well ? They are proposing to start off (effectively) a new country and it is going to recognise privilege by birth right from the off. Or perhaps its just a position of current convenience ?

The yes campaign are pretty keen on the royal family as well ? They are proposing to start off (effectively) a new country and it is going to recognise privilege by birth right from the off. Or perhaps its just a position of current convenience ?

Much like continuing to use the £, current convenience.

Or perhaps just a position of fact?

This vote isn't about removing the Monarch as Head of State.

That would have to be debated by any future Scottish Parliament, following a Yes vote, before being put before the Scottish people to decide.

Decisions taken in Scotland, by the Scottish electorate, for the Scottish electorate, affecting the Scottish electorate,

No, it's not going to be good for Scotland at all. If the architects of independence dont even have the confidence to commit to our own currency backed by oil then they should get themselves to f**k.

Handing fiscal control and oversight to a foreign state is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard and certainly is not independence.

You are simply parrotting the SNP fanboy lines you have been fed like a foie gras goose.

It makes sense right now to save money. They already set interest rates and what not so no difference there. Its good for the short term to protect businesses from expensive transaction costs. I dont listen to anyone. I make my own bloody mind up. Id rather be an SNP fanboy than a Tory thats for sure.

ETA I thought I would listen to 2 major European banks who said it makes sense just now.

You know f**k all about figures or anything relating to finance hence your sig :lol:

That'll be "handing fiscal control & oversight over to" an independent body, of which we'll have more of an interest, & control, in than we currently have at the moment.

Archived