Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similar situation with a friend, who is not on the electoral roll. ..

Although I'm a beliver in democracy for all I haven't the heart to tell him.

And to think that there was an outcry when 16 & 17 yr olds were give the vote, all because they arent "mature enough".

Better Together eh?

Boris want more funding for London, He says a pound spent in Croydon is far more value to the country than a pound spent in Strathclyde.

and laughably he is saying you would generate more job and growth in Strathclyde if you invested in Hackney

It never fails to amaze me why uninoists in Scotland, never speak up for Scotland against this nonsense

To be fair, I'm not a Boris fan in the slightest, but he's just doing his what he's elected for there. It's not his job to argue for more regional development, it's his job to get more resources for London.

42% voted for vital immigration changes, what happened to the 58%? All goes onto say "most of our readers" :1eye

To be fair only 42% of the people that buy the sun read it. The other 58% just look at the tits

I know it's the daily mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-515350/Berwick-Tweed-votes-leave-England-join-Scotland-better-public-services.html

I did enjoy the pro England spokesman complaining Scotland gets better services.

Apparently trying to annex Faslane after independence wouldn't be a problem for the rUK, but moving the current border to Berwick becomes Scottish would be.

I didn't think I could possibly be surprised by the contempt they hold us in, but that has to be a new low. I mean, the pit under Dounreay was incredibly stupid, but I could accept they didn't understand how dangerous it might prove/didn't investigate the permeability of the rock. Now they really should know better, and they do.

"They are now commissioning polls to show that people in the UK value all the things that make the UK great." :lol:

Stumbled across this post from a very Anglocentric viewpoint. Written a month ago though..

Archived