Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that's fair across the board, I'm sure the media putting the frighteners up people has something to do with some peoples view point, a lot of people don't look past the headlines on those sort of stories.

So racism and stupidity. Presumably the Sun will be running the same front page up here, right?

And that Danny Alexander paper said that we can't afford childcare. Remember when lib dem Ad Lib had a tantrum and demanded it was implemented now because we had the money for it already?

Apparently we don't.

Must be studying hard.

I see the latest Alexander paper has a 1.6 deficit in Scotland. At least it is down on 26 & 10 in previous papers

Yeah, he doesn't breath sheer hypocrisy with that statement at all. Scotland having a deficit is bad and unsustainable, yet the UK doing the same thing is just fine and dandy.

Spain have came out today and said they won't veto Scotland entry into the EU if the UK legally recognises Scottish independence

Another unionists myth busted

They'd already said this before. They are desperately trying to pretend the Scottish Independence movement is different from the Catalan one.

Which it only is because the UK are behaving like adults and the Spanish disgracefully.

Archived