Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far from trying to "hide" anything the move to create the dedicated forum was to ensure that those who want to discuss the issue can do so whilst having full view of all the threads running on the site.

Today seemed a good day to launch the dedicated forum to tie in with the release of the white paper.

For the record, I'll be voting Yes.

Far from trying to "hide" anything the move to create the dedicated forum was to ensure that those who want to discuss the issue can do so whilst having full view of all the threads running on the site.

Today seemed a good day to launch the dedicated forum to tie in with the release of the white paper.

• My Team:St.Mirren

That can't be right :P

But , but, but, St Mirren fans are all mad Unionists and this site is part of an orchestrated conspiracy to silence the Yes campaign. :rolleyes:

One of the main reasons I like the idea of having a sub-forum with multiple threads on various facets of Independence rather than one long, continuous thread is that it should make it easier for me to find my favourite quotes. There's a handful of posts I really liked in the thread that I'm not going to be able to find again, but if there's a belter of a quote in a topic that's only a couple of pages long it should make life a lot easier.

That's also leaving aside the convenience of being able to jump into a thread relating to a specific issue.

I might not be making sense here so apologies, but as an example there was a post by Swampy about the consequences of remaining in the union that was excellent which iirc ended with "Vote no, get nothing" that I haven't been able to find since.

Only the most deluded of Nats will be telling us this morning went went well and that the White Paper is sufficient.

On what grounds do you believe that the White paper is insufficient, or that the press conference didn't go well?

On what grounds do you believe that the White paper is insufficient, or that the press conference didn't go well?

Because the paper has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese and doesn't address the fundamental issues in any reasonable manner. The press conference merely highlighted the major flaws.

Only the most deluded of Nats will be telling us this morning went went well and that the White Paper is sufficient.

Only a tinted specked numbnuts would think that didn't go well, regardless of who I decide to vote for the pair of them came across very well, much better than the usual say a lot and explain nothing we get surrounding UK politics.

Archived