Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It fucking stinks.

I don't see the problem tbh. We've had specific sub-forums for big events before (World Cup etc) and traffic will increase as we get closer to polling day. It makes sense to move it now as I expect a few more threads may spring up re aspects of the White Paper. Is moving it really that bad?

I don't see the problem tbh. We've had specific sub-forums for big events before (World Cup etc) and traffic will increase as we get closer to polling day. It makes sense to move it now as I expect a few more threads may spring up re aspects of the White Paper. Is moving it really that bad?

What, moving it precisely on what is the biggest day so far for the campaign?

BBC comments classy as ever:

Paul Latham from Glasgow

emails: I'm not interested in independence. Alex Salmond spends more time (and money) wishing to be known as King Alex and is too fuzzy on the actual details. Scotland is better as part of the UK.

What, moving it precisely on what is the biggest day so far for the campaign?

Which is also likely going to be the day, that more people are informed about what an Independent Scotland may be like, sparking debate and general questioning.

If anything it's only going to get more people involved, which is only a good thing. Especially if it moves out of the current tedious thread.

Archived