NFL Draft 2014 Thread

Sloop John B

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't think of that just now. Can only think of Arbroath's survival hopes

I'm in a similar position lichtie. Just away to leave for Dundee. Good luck to Arbroath.

I was just thinking however that I think I would swap Dundee winning the league if it meant a Titans Superbowl win this year.

I'm in a similar position lichtie. Just away to leave for Dundee. Good luck to Arbroath.

I was just thinking however that I think I would swap Dundee winning the league if it meant a Titans Superbowl win this year.

Good luck to you as well my friend

Just watched Grudens QB Camp with Johnny Football from a month or so ago and god damn it's amazing to see how the guys brain works. Highly recommend y'all give it a watch (easy to find on youtube)

Cannot wait for it to be draft day.

Dayshift Thursday followed by a Friday nightshift will allow me to stay up and watch it then lie in my bed all day Friday!

Perfect!

What time is it on until? Is day one on super late if it's on the East coast?

think it starts at 1 and should last about 3 hours

Damn :( looks like it's an all nighter for me on thursday then. Shoppers beware, Glasgow's most crabbit man will be on show for the all day friday shift -_-

Good point! Let's say within or into.

So, basically any pick made in the top ten that was traded (not counting the Rams as it's already been).

VC had a lot of markets on the draft at the end og last week but most of them are gone now sadly, including Bridgewater to go 6th or later at 11/8 which I think was a licence to print money.

4 trades in the top 10 for me. I'd bet a lot of money that Bridgewater will be a top 5 pick.

I was thinking lady night that if he falls past 11, we should trade up for him. Let Geno and Bridgewater (and old man Vick) battle it out in camp and watch as Teddy B takes us to the playoffs.

Good point! Let's say within or into.

So, basically any pick made in the top ten that was traded (not counting the Rams as it's already been).

VC had a lot of markets on the draft at the end og last week but most of them are gone now sadly, including Bridgewater to go 6th or later at 11/8 which I think was a licence to print money.

Hmmm I think your line's right on the money then, I reckon Atlanta look to trade up to 1 or 2 and either Tampa or Minnesota look to trade back, probably with the lions. I cant see Houston picking at 1 or St Louis picking at 2 so if they can find a trade partner (whichever one doesnt switch with Atlanta) that would make up to 3.

R.e Teddy: I'd take that bet in a heartbeat. I mentioned watching Manziels Gruden QB camp the other night, I watched what I could find from Bridgewater's last night and every bit of his game feels like an Alex Smith clone. Might do well in the right landing spot but I dont think any of the top 5 teams are looking for that type of guy. If he ends up behind a bad line and takes a beating I'm not sure he could recover. If he goes to a good team with solid weapons, good protection and a half decent run game then I'd be more comfortable with him. I reckon if Cleveland can snag Watkins or Evans with #4 then go back and get Bridgewater at #26 that would work out well for them

4 trades in the top 10 for me. I'd bet a lot of money that Bridgewater will be a top 5 pick.

I was thinking lady night that if he falls past 11, we should trade up for him. Let Geno and Bridgewater (and old man Vick) battle it out in camp and watch as Teddy B takes us to the playoffs.

Jets will take a WR in the 1st surely

Archived