NFL Draft 2014 Thread

Sloop John B

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is something about Kiper......I just can't stand him

According to deadspin he is horrific at evaluating talent

http://deadspin.com/infographic-youre-better-off-guessing-than-listening-480958913/1573510998/+kylenw

Draft picks being allowed to pick there walk on music

Would love Jonny to walk out to some death metal screaming from the speakers

You just know that they are all coming out to the same Drake song.

For past draftees, I'd select

Justin Blackmon - Because I got high by Afroman

Trent Richardson - Toxic by Britney Spears

Ndamukong Suh - Stomp by The Brothers Johnston

Sam bradford/ RG3 - Hurt by Johnny cash/ Nine Inch Nails

Though I've got a ticket on it at 8/1, I'm hoping the Texans don't take Johnny Manziel as it'll be pure theatre to see where such an already famous and electric player ends up. I think a lot of teams have come right around to the guy and I've seen the majority of teams in the league linked to him at some point and every fanbase would be buzzed to get him.

Peter King was on the ESPN affiliate here earlier this morning saying the Texans GM would be willing to trade the No 1 slot, and he "only" wanted 3 firsts and a second !

And I'm already sick of the whole manziel circus. He's another Tebow with ,admittedly, better QB capabilities, but he's a 3 ring circus and I kind of hope he goes to the Cowboys because then my hatred for them could really explode.

It'll be nice to see what St Louis do with the pick the Redskins gave them, there is talk that they'll trade into the first round though. i'll probably watch the first few picks before going to sleep.

It'll be nice to see what St Louis do with the pick the Redskins gave them, there is talk that they'll trade into the first round though. i'll probably watch the first few picks before going to sleep.

;)

Archived