WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Not a great show that. Midnight Express vs. Southern Boys is a total joy though.

Aye that was an absolutey tremendous match, still to see from Luger vs Calaway onwards, will stick it back on after the football.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aye. Seen a few people moaning about the adverts, even when it's put to them that they didn't really have much choice.

I think my only complaint about them doing it this early is that it means we are now that much closer to adverts during the shows too which you have to be honest and say is going to happen at some point also, this move just means it will happen sooner rather than later.

• 3 weeks later...

The official UK launch is confirmed for this Monday.

As one of those who couldn't be arsed mucking about with geo blocking and all that shite I'm looking forward to this.

This is the email i got from them -

FINALLY! WWE NETWORK AVAILABLE IN THE UK!

Directly from WWE, WWE Network will be available for FREE starting Monday, November 3 through the end of the month, including Survivor Series, on Web, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Go to wwe.com on Monday, November 3 at 8 pm GMT to sign up. WWE Network will be available to you on other platforms, including Xbox One and Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku streaming devices, and select Smart TVs on Tuesday, November 18 in time for Survivor Series so you can watch on your big screen TV.

Beginning in December, WWE Network will be available for US$9.99 per month with no commitment.

Thank you for your patience in awaiting the WWE Network launch.

Will give it a try and see how it goes.