WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

On 18/05/2020 at 13:34, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

There's this old pic of him in an SS shirt. At least Kane has always been open about his own shitty political views.

What's the slogan on the shirt? I think a lot let him off with shameful stuff like that as, 'It's not nazi, it's just biker stuff' craziness.

More Taker goodness.

Someone needs to have a talk with Michael Hayes about his wardrobe. Fucking hell.

Would have liked to hear more from Kane. 

They all quickly glossed over the Saudi Arabia debacle. They acknowledged it was utter horse so not much more to say I suppose. Michelle McCool's comments about it were revealing though (along the lines of when a match is a shitter at that stage in Taker's career she knows he'll definitely have at least another match to make up for it).

Next time we get the Goldberg match. Note I never said 'next week', because the fuckers are making us wait an extra week for it until 14th June.

Presumably after that they'll do the Boneyard match, and unless they have an entire episode of 'what next', it will surely be the last one.

For now.

I've only watched part 1 so far and it was really good, looking forward to the rest.  Was hard to watch even the little clips from the Reigns match, an utterly depressing situation for all involved.  End of a 43 hour WM, a fan darling clearly unable to compete properly against someone the fans hate...was an utter disaster.  Interesting to see that they clearly fully intended it to be the end for him, at least at the time.  No wonder he didn't want to go out like that though.

Roman came out very well from that I thought. For the poor match that it was, in terms of execution and booking, he could easily have been pissed off by his positioning. 

'Taker is a new man after that hip surgery. 

John Cena showing why he's such a top guy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Watched episode 4 last night of Taker’s doc series. Class stuff.

When they seem like they’re honest and non fabricated like wwe TV these documentaries are excellent like. I’d like to see them make more of this stuff like Taker’s doc series, Nature Boy ESPN doc and Heyman/Punk’s DVD’s.

35 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Final episode of the taker doc is up. It’s one the the best things have ever seen.

It's a sensational bit of telly. Absolutely loved the whole documentary.

Having watched that if he never wrestles again then he's gone out on a high.

I was looking all over the TV part of the site for mention of this since yesterday and just happened to think 'how about trying the wrestling part?' :1eye

A fantastic documentary that not only showed you the man behind the character but also showed the man open up and let you in to his own pains - and love - in his own personal life. I genuinely sat up on the edge of my seat when his brother was brought up. I haven't done that in a long time, utterly engrossing. 

Can only echo the rest of the posters - I really hope he is done. A fitting end to a great career. 

Keep on rollin'. 

Guest bernardblack
This is how I want to remember Taker. Sitting on his tod, enjoying a "cheeky Nando's" in Edinburgh. 
RUxNODA4MTA2NjY=.jpg?%26width=640&key=b9e4caa9b0adedfac0e36435225ee2d48050fef74172bf6ed0a8bbba04c43679

Do you think you would go speak to him? I reckon I’d bottle it!

7 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Do you think you would go speak to him? I reckon I’d bottle it!

It's a tricky one. You have to expect it in his line of work, but then on the other hand, he's flown over here specifically to be paid for every chat / photo taken with punters. Going up to him when he's off the clock might seem a bit cheeky. 

But aye, I'd probably ask him for a photo - at the risk of getting chokeslammed through a table.