WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

I managed to sign up today and have watched the first 3 matches of Mania 17 so far. I just used a bogus address and then set it up to pay with Paypal. As far as they are concerned my address is Wrigley Field.

Does the FSM article cover Xbox/Playstation consoles? Computers slower than a Catholic funeral.

I think you can, if you've got a US PSN account (don't know if that's the same thing for Xbox) and set your DNS to 206.214.214.28 and you should be able to access the App. Then you'll need to create a US WWE account.

I managed to sign up today and have watched the first 3 matches of Mania 17 so far. I just used a bogus address and then set it up to pay with Paypal. As far as they are concerned my address is Wrigley Field.

How did you manage this when the card that you use has to be registered to a current address?

Trying this atm and struggling to comprehend how its possible.

How did you manage this when the card that you use has to be registered to a current address?

I signed up with no problems. Just select a US address, pay by paypal and use this bad boy to make it appear you are in the US - http://www.hotspotshield.com/

Yeah as stated by the poster above I just put a us address and phone number in and then set it up to pay with paypal.

Seems they've region locked everything as it stopped working on my iPad. I set up my VPN on the iPad and it's working fine again. If anyone is looking for a good VPN I suggest unblock us. It's around £4 a month and works with everything I've tried it with so far (Netflix, NHL Gamecenter, NFL Game Pass and now the Network).

I've signed up for this but the video's won't play, just says ''Media Error: Video not available''.

For a dummie like me, can you kind people give me a link to this Hola or other ''Region Blocker'' that has been mentioned?

I've been using Hola for a while but it's still not working for this.

I've signed up for this but the video's won't play, just says ''Media Error: Video not available''.

For a dummie like me, can you kind people give me a link to this Hola or other ''Region Blocker'' that has been mentioned?

This is the one I use: http://unblock-us.com they've not specifically stated that they will support using the Network but I've had no issues in terms of accessing content.

Aye but to make a US Paypal account the card that you are using has to be registered to the same address that is on the account. I aminputting my card details and it is saying that it is not matching the billing address (obviously as the billing address is totally made up)

Aye but to make a US Paypal account the card that you are using has to be registered to the same address that is on the account. I aminputting my card details and it is saying that it is not matching the billing address (obviously as the billing address is totally made up)

I just used my UK paypal account with the billing info to my actual address. There's been no issue yet,