WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Think it's good value at £9.99, especially when you get all the PPV's included. Can't wait for this to finally come out, Monday Night Wars looks cracking.

Yep it is still good value. I will probably subscribe to the UK one for the Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania season just to avoid the occasional geowall issues that really pissed me off using Hola.

One word of warning though - I had the Network for the first six months and barely watched anything apart from the PPVs after a couple of months. I thought I would watch a lot more than I did, but when it is so freely available I was always just putting off watching a show until the next day. Although the Monday Night Wars stuff will probably be an exception to that.

is that going to put anyone off? people have been like TAKE MY GOD DAMNED MONEY for so long they don't care any more. the main thing is getting the same package.

I think you will find that the majority who wanted the Network already have it/had it via a VPN. The reason I was looking forward to the UK launch was to eliminate the occasional VPN issues. Is that worth the extra per month? Probably not, but for RR/WM season I will definitely pay the extra.

Signed up, quick query cause not managed to get on it much, is Main Event a Tuesday? And when does Smackdown move to a Thursday?

Smackdown has only just moved to a Thursday, The Rock was talking about it on Instagram this morning.

Really impressed so far, but found myself a bit lost as to where to start myself, I've added Monday Night Wars and a few documentaries in my watchlist. There seemed to be only around 30 or so, but obviously there is a great deal more than that. Where can I find the full list of documentaries?

Hoping someone can answer a couple of questions for me because I don't have much knowledge of the Network.

In terms of the new PPVs, are they on at the set times only or can you watch on demand whenever you like after it's been shown live? I'm thinking the same question for the TV shows too really. I know there will be on demand content there but I'm more thinking about the new stuff.

Is it the exact same content as the US version? I'm considering signing up for Mania season, especially now that Wiziwig is no more. :(

You do realise that Wiziwig just link to streaming sites and don't actually host content themselves? There's a hundred other options for that kind of thing. That said though, the network is definitely still worth the bucks, just pointing out its still pretty easy to watch streams online.

Is it the exact same content as the US version? I'm considering signing up for Mania season, especially now that Wiziwig is no more. :(

It's the exact same version they get in the US so all the on demand content etc will be there.

Hoping someone can answer a couple of questions for me because I don't have much knowledge of the Network.

In terms of the new PPVs, are they on at the set times only or can you watch on demand whenever you like after it's been shown live? I'm thinking the same question for the TV shows too really. I know there will be on demand content there but I'm more thinking about the new stuff.

The PPVs will be on demand after they're shown live. Not sure if it's straight away or after a day or two.

Raw and Smackdown show up on the Network 30 days after they're on.

It's the exact same version they get in the US so all the on demand content etc will be there.

The PPVs will be on demand after they're shown live. Not sure if it's straight away or after a day or two.

Raw and Smackdown show up on the Network 30 days after they're on.

What, the PPV aren't live???? That's bawls, do they not use the wwe network to air the pre shows? What complete horse shite.

Of course the PPVs are live. That's the whole selling point of the network. Think they are also available on demand about an hour after it finishes airing

Excellent. I'll probably get it then. I'd usually watch the PPVs the following evening after work, barring one or two which I'll stay up for.

You can watch the ppv's anytime pretty much instantly after it's started. Example: If it's already started and you sign in say 10 minutes late, you can watch live as it is or start the event at the beginning.

Edited by Christophe

Think that it has been amazing so far, started watching Monday Night Wars, then watched Stone Cold's documentary last night. I could listen to Stone Cold talk for hours, the way he gets into describing his matches with the likes of Bret Hart and how intelligently he comes across is brilliant.