WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

The Beth Phoenix documentary is really good. Not someone I really had much interest in going in, but certainly did by the end. Yoko’s & her’s have both been excellent, and it’s really nice to see credits at the end of them too.

• 2 weeks later...

Jericho on Broken Skull sessions is a bit...meh.

I think that's because pretty much everything covered was covered in his books, with him repeating almost verbatim some stuff from them.

If you haven't read his books then it will be a really fun watch, but for those who have there is pretty much nothing new.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think that's because pretty much everything covered was covered in his books, with him repeating almost verbatim some stuff from them.

If you haven't read his books then it will be a really fun watch, but for those who have there is pretty much nothing new.

He's a fat, fucking Trump donating c**t. For that reason, I won't be watching.

On 02/04/2021 at 10:24, FifeArab said:

watched HHH's 'Thy Kingdom come' doc last night, was really good. Nice to see Paul Lavesque and not his screen character.

Is that the one where they spend the last 15-20 of the doc with everyone saying what a great guy he is?

Guest bernardblack
6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I enjoyed it but I know what you mean. Heard the majority of the stories before 

Enjoyed the Jericho one, would agree it’s probably the best Austin’s done so far. Really hard to separate Y2J from his politics for me these days but he’s clearly one of the best minds the business has probably ever seen. Dumb as shit with everything else, but his wrestling IQ is right up there.

CM Punk next, why not. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Something odd going on with WWE Network/Peacock at the minute. The Luger doc was pulled out of nowhere last week, apparently because they wanted more of a lead in…but they’ve just done the exact same with the Nash interview - which was supposed to be rounding off NWO week. No reason given this time. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont think theres much they can do. The content isn't the same, as long as the network doesnt show live Raw and Smackdown which it doesnt anyway. 

The reason Sky dropped WWE in the first place was because they were pissed off at signing a huge deal that included PPVs which in turn no one bought from them as they were on the Network. 

Even though most will be using the WWE Network in the UK it is in BT's contract to sell the PPV's as standalone events on BT Box Office - see below for Survivor Series on Sunday

https://www.bt.com/sport/box-office/

WWE can't just stick the network - and therefore the PPV's - on Peacock via Sky without reneging on the deal they have with BT by looks of it.

• 1 year later...

Shouldn't be much of a surprise at this point since the WWE are selling of the Network as content on other streaming sites. With Evolve closing down I think it was just ICW, Progress, and wXw that put up indie content on the network. Recently there was mention how shows were either ignored or had long delays in being uploaded.