WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

8 hours ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

I'm a bit iffy here. I cancelled my subscription because of the shit now but should I feel guilty about using it now? Finishes on the 21st. Might as well get some use.

Eh? Why would you feel guilty about using it? WWE are a very profitable company. They'll see this out fine.

In fact they've just paid off the state of Florida to the tune of circa eighteen million dollars to be classed as an essential business so that they can keep filming shows live.

Oh Dom Dom is always saying the same shit. "I'm never watching this company again", "that's me done" and "I'm cancelling because of this blah blah" etc etc. 

Who the f**k are you kidding Dom? Once something exciting happens you'll be back. And really, there's nothing wrong with that. 

Yeah, maybe it makes me a consciousless monster, but this whole stuff isn't really going to change much about how I watch WWE.  I'll watch the odd bit of old stuff on the Network, and then watch whatever they offer up every month.  If they make the product better I'll get involved more, if it gets worse I'll probably watch even less than the limited amount now.  If I was going to boycott every company that does shady shit, I'd probably not get a lot done.

But if other people want to, fire in.

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the stone cold broken skull session with Bret Hart. Great watch. I started watching In 2000 just WWF so I didn’t know much about Bret Hart but reading up on the screw job and listening to him was very fascinating.

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
13 hours ago, TheGoon said:
The HHH/Foley doc is great, love those two matches.

It's a shame they brought Foley back for that crap Wrestlemania main event the month after.

That was so shit. Totally ruined his 'retirement' as well. That Mania is an all time dud and the worst PPV of 2000, although 2000 was probably their best ever year in terms of PPVs.

What was even sadder from Foley was him hobbling around with the TNA World title 2009. He has no business wrestling then, let alone being the World Champion for one of the biggest US promotions.

I loved that Wrestlemania back in the day. I really bought into the McMahon in every corner nonsense as a kid.

Looking back, have to agree, easily one of the weakest PPV's that year.

Not sure it's much of a compliment but it's still better than the majority of PPV's we get nowadays. Triangle ladder match is absolutely awesome, Bull Buchanan arguably steals the show in a cold as hell opening match, one of Kane's many classic interactions with Pete Rose, Chris Benoit vs Jericho vs Angle (Whilst the stipulation killed the match somewhat - you can never not enjoy those 3 performing against each other) and the final match whilst nowhere near a classic and ruining Foley's retirement wasn't a terrible spectacle.

I also enjoyed the absolute shit show of the timed Hardcore battle thing.