WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Broken Skull Sessions was a good watch, but still really weird to see him talking so far out of character.  Really must be the end if he's busting that out.  Very honest too, and shows just how hard it must be for these guys to let it all go.  From their stories, they clearly fucking love the life that wrestling has given them, and even though he fairly honestly talked about how he wanted to go out on top, he admitted that as soon as Vince calls him and needs a favour, he's there.  Kind of sad in a way.  On the positive side though, the short trailers they'd been running made him look fucking ancient (same age as SC...mental), but once he actually started talking, he's engaging, switched on and speaks really well.  

Personally I'd go all out to try and build him the feud and story that can let him have one last match before retiring.  He talked at length about how he didn't want to go out after 30 on that performance, and I expect he won't really want to go out on some of the horrible matches he's had recently.  He's going to be limited, but I think he deserves that last hurrah.  Put him in the Hall of Fame, and let the guy's hips rest.

Last match for Taker opponents:

Sting. The match we never got to see, same pace and ability.

Kane. Same as above except we’ve seen them wrestle just Kane come In to WWE v’s his brother Taker, would be a great way for them to both go out on the grandest stage.

The fiend. If he’s gonna wrestle anyone on the current roster I reckon It’ll be the fiend. It would make Wyatt a massive star with a win over the deadman at mania.

I cancelled my network access a few months back, but always sign up again around rumble time.  I think NXT is superb but never watch anything live so happy to work my way through a backlog of weekly NXT and takeovers. 

I've tried filling the gap with AEW but i'm fairly lukewarm on the weekly shows so far and can't imagine ever paying for a PPV again when I can get all the network stuff for a tenner.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...