WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Finally got around to chipping away at the 24 episodes I've not gotten to watch.  Started with Big David, and he comes across absolutely brilliantly.  I'm sure I'd heard that he was never the most confident guy, but not to the degree that showed in that.  Made me wonder what wrestling would be like without the characters, if every guy was just playing themselves.  Not advocating for it, but what's not to get behind from his story?  Really nervous guy who didn't feel like he belonged, to the point where he seemed arrogant by avoiding people he was scared of being around, just wanting to chase his dreams.  On yersel' Dave.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 25/09/2019 at 13:19, bernardblack said:

That’s Gotta Be Kane on Untold is a very good watch.

Enjoyed that.

Finally got around to watching the Andre documentary as well. Superb stuff. So interesting to get Vince being interviewed for a documentary and seeing him getting emotional at the end. 

The new Goldberg chronicle isn't a patch on the Wrestlemania documentary about him, but it does feature the infamous Matt Riddle backstage confrontation.

He was clearly seething about the Undertaker debacle, but the documentary steered clear of showing the botched moves.

I think with Goldberg he's just not really that into wrestling.  He saw it as a job, rather than a passion.  Add that to his slightly brusque personality, it's easy to see why some people might see him as a bit of a dick.  That documentary a while back though showed him in a new light (as they often do when WWE do them), and he's clearly a good guy, great family man, and is clearly thankful to wrestling even if he's not someone who has lived and breathed it from birth like a lot of people in WWE will have.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Really enjoyed Broken Skull Sessions. Steve was a bit annoying to begin with as he barely let Taker get a word in. Production must have given him a telling off as after about 25-30 mins in he stopped butting in finally.
Never really noticed that but found it funny them both trying their best not to swear. I think Steve slipped up once.

Aye, BSR was great. The Untold about Sting’s last match is tremendous. First time Rollins has came across well in forever.
Aye, that was pretty good as well. Sting telling how Rollins was nearly sobbing when he was lying in back of ambulance was quite funny.

Austin was very annoying.

Enjoyed it but felt there was some main things not covered but am sure over the next couple of years there will be a book!/proper doc.

I think this means he will 100% retire next year at Mania, he was always wary of these things to keep kayfabe and protect the character. This the beginning of the end for the deadman. In my opinion, all things cosidered the best of all time.