WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

30 minutes ago, thekorean said:

You didn't expect there to be a WWE Network special on Fall of TNA sooner or later?

That's the entire reason I own the Network tbh, but not this soon.

Guest bernardblack
It was superb. The WWE 24 strand in general has been top notch.

Every single one has been excellent, but the Angle one was sublime.

I've yet to watch the Balor and Angle ones, but looking forward to it.  As others have said, the 24 specials have been consistently brilliant.  Weakest was probably the Women's one purely for them laying it on thiiiick about how they as a company are so amazing for doing it.  Don't think I can watch the DBry one again...

Watched it last night and can only add to the consensus that it's excellent. Angle is an all time great. The amount of fantastic stuff he was in and the number of fantastic matches he had is immense.

How many times did he break his neck? I counted 5. Mentalist. I bet he did it a few times in TNA as well.

However, I'm absolutely horrified to find out this about him (scroll down past the first story); https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/190905/ricksen-delight-at-cash-battle-victory/ 

Guest bernardblack
Wouldn't even say it was car crash stuff. It's still the best formula one hour show that WWE has put out. Really solid for pretty much the whole run.

Decent number of stars that came from it too.....and Mike Knox.

On 13/07/2017 at 22:04, Ludo*1 said:

There is the odd gem, but you're just watching wrestling for wrestling sake with that, it was brutal.

It was better then the main product of the time, sure I gave up on Raw/SD for a bit during that spell but still kept up with WWECW

Piper Niven?! :lol:

Plenty of recognisable names there, especially if you've watched or read about ICW, Progress or TNA over the last few years. 

Full list if you can't be arsed sitting through the video;

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...