WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Watched AJ Styles on Stone colds podcast. Really enjoy the podcasts, AJ came across well and seems the scratched and clawed his way to the top kind of guy.

Hope he does well.

Decent watch. Austin clearly a huge fan and likes to see AJ "laying his stuff in". Hard to imagine Styles as anything other than a main eventer after the roster split.

With the entire Nitro catalogue being added I decided to go back and watch an episode from the last year of the show just to see how bad it was.

I landed on Nitro 263 from the end of 2000 to find Vince Russo as WCW champion and the first match of the night was a tag team ladder match to win possession of a plastic duck hanging from the ceiling.

Guest bernardblack

The preview of the Scott Hall documentary was very good.

Am I right in saying they release the full doc on dvd before it hits the network?

Now watching 1990 Capital Combat. Remember as a 7 yeaeold my gran had bought me a wrestling video which I was disappointed to find was WCW as I never really liked it, even as a youngster.

But it had Robocop in it!!

Only 2 matches in but it's brilliant to now see people who I wouldn't have noticed at that age - first match was a 6 man tag with Bam Bam Bigelow and Foley (with Kevin Sullivan) against a team of the Road Warriors and a fat guy called Norman who ended up on RAW a few years later as Bastion Booger.

2nd match is Mean Mark vs Johnnie Ace. The Deadman vs People Power.

Taker has Teddy Long as his manager and they keep talking about Mean Marks dreaded (and fatal apparently) Heart Punch.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bernardblack

Only just realised how terrible Austin is at interviews, always interrupts and cuts off his guests.

Bloody awkward podcast too

On 8/9/2016 at 20:36, bernardblack said:

Only just realised how terrible Austin is at interviews, always interrupts and cuts off his guests.

I dont seem to mind him on his own podcasts but I've never enjoyed one of the podcasts for the network

I was thinking that the other night watching the Ambrose one, his style is really poor.

Him and Ambrose weren't a good fit whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Having been a big fan of wrestling when I was younger, as I'm guessing most were, I completely fell away from it.

I've always enjoyed the WWE games and recently decided to go for the free trial of the Network to see how it goes.

With NXT, Smackdown and Raw over the course of a week, what should I be watching?

My plan is to stay a month behind the shows so that I can watch them all on the Network. Is there a better way to do it?

What should I be watching from the archived stuff?

I was planning on watching the Attitude era PPVs at least but should I be watching PPVs from this year to catch up?

Basically, what should I be watching?

Edited by loyal-blue