Fallout 4

Goran

I really want to play through F3 DLC before I move on to NV. I started that a while ago but, as I'd just moved from 360 to PC, I spent all my time installing mods :lol:

Oh if youre on pc it should be fine then, much less broken than 360.

I fucking LOVED Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If it's out next month, hopefully it'll be for current gen as well as next gen.

This is ball grabbingly good news.

There's no chance it'll be out next month. It'll be revealed next month for a mid-late 2014 release.

I'd fucking happily be made to look like a fool if it did come out next month, though.

I even enjoy reading the Fallout series backstory and timeline on the the Vault Wikia. It's a great and complex tale and often when I'm playing it, wonder how other parts of the world are faring rather than just both coasts of the US. For that reason, I'd love it to exapand into a mainland European or UK setting.

There's no chance it'll be out next month. It'll be revealed next month for a mid-late 2014 release.

I'd fucking happily be made to look like a fool if it did come out next month, though.

I even enjoy reading the Fallout series backstory and timeline on the the Vault Wikia. It's a great and complex tale and often when I'm playing it, wonder how other parts of the world are faring rather than just both coasts of the US. For that reason, I'd love it to exapand into a mainland European or UK setting.

A UK based Fallout game could possibly overtake Skyrim as my all time favourite game.

Same, it's a great read.

the dots spell out 11 12 13. the date the timer ends at.

if the date is in european format... have they brought fallout to europe :o

Wouldn't bank on it, Skyrim was released on 11/11/11 so they might just like the date and 12/11/13 doesn't look nearly as "cool" as 11/12/13 then they've just gone European.

I'd take a guess as going back to Cali and this'll be set in San Francisco.

And yeah, it'll be announced next month, won't be released for over a year which is cool, I've still got 3 to play.

I've also read the rumour about members of Bethesda apparently photographing the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Thematically, the Fallout series seems to focus loads of attention on 1950s American society so it would be really jarring for them to suddenly move to Europe. It would be really difficult for them to tie events from the past games into a European based Fallout 4 as well.

I've also read the rumour about members of Bethesda apparently photographing the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Thematically, the Fallout series seems to focus loads of attention on 1950s American society so it would be really jarring for them to suddenly move to Europe. It would be really difficult for them to tie events from the past games into a European based Fallout 4 as well.

It was a global nuclear Fallout, we have seen how the tribes and survivors of America have fared, now it's time to see the rest of the world. Cause there needs to be more to Fallout than America and China

It was a global nuclear Fallout, we have seen how the tribes and survivors of America have fared, now it's time to see the rest of the world. Cause there needs to be more to Fallout than America and China

I'm not so sure there needs to be more than America. They've barely scratched the surface of the post-apocalypstic United States. AFAIK they've only just scratched the surface of the New California Republic, its development and clashes with other factions. Even a Fallout set in the east of the US would be wildly different to the previous Fallouts in terms of the factions represented.

From a business sense I don't see why there would be any incentive for Bethesda to move the series out of the United States when (according to http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Fallout+3) they've made more than half their sales of 3 and NV in North America.

I'm not so sure there needs to be more than America. They've barely scratched the surface of the post-apocalypstic United States. AFAIK they've only just scratched the surface of the New California Republic, its development and clashes with other factions. Even a Fallout set in the east of the US would be wildly different to the previous Fallouts in terms of the factions represented.

From a business sense I don't see why there would be any incentive for Bethesda to move the series out of the United States when (according to http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Fallout+3) they've made more than half their sales of 3 and NV in North America.

But 3 was set in the East, and only involved factions from the west. I'd like to see how other countries tried to prepare for impending nuclear war, see some more original writing rather than rehashing factions from previous games. The enclave is all but dead. And one of the problem's with NV was all the faction bullshit. I wanna see a new enemy, a new country, a new challenge.

To add in a survival element like DayZ, realistic limitations to carry weight, and a better survival mode, needing to eat, hydrate, rest, etc. Include item capacity to your armor, and include backpacks. You could have variety in the armors, some are light which obviously means you move around quicker, but can carry less, or light armors with better cap(pockets etc) but as such have little protection.

If they do a Fallout online, I'd love it if they based it on a DayZ style of play, bandits camping outside vaults etc waiting for people to come out with hard earned loot.