Goran

Fallout 4

I started playing through skyrim again last year and had completely forgotten pretty much all of it!

Fired up fallout last night to see where I was. Turns out I was trudging through the tediuos nuka cola dlc. Remember why I stopped playing now
It's been brilliant fun going through it again, vague memories of quests but having done oblivion not too long ago it meant the faction quests where slightly muddled.
Just got made guild master of the thieves guild... That I didn't recall the slog for that.

Oh the nukaworld. So much potential so badly done

3 hours ago, weirdcal said:

It's been brilliant fun going through it again, vague memories of quests but having done oblivion not too long ago it meant the faction quests where slightly muddled.
Just got made guild master of the thieves guild... That I didn't recall the slog for that.

Oh the nukaworld. So much potential so badly done

Yeah. Starts off well enough but soon turns into a pretty slog :( 

Had a go of the 76 trial but all it’s done is make me want to go back and play through 4 again. I don’t think I finished Far Harbour so going to go through the main quest line and choose a different endgame then head back to FH.

Went back to play it a bit and found out I had some brightness bug. Everything was white! Managed to find a mod to fix it, then slogged my way through some more of Nukaworld for a bit :lol:

I didn't mind Nukaworld tbh.

It defo could have been better.

I bought 76 for a tenner a few weeks ago. played it for 10 mins then juked it. wanna play 3, NV and 4 again.

I've gone back to this during my summer off work (and to take me away from FIFA). I'm delighted that I have chosen to have another run through, totally engrossed again.