Fallout 4

Goran

Got some questions,

What's the deal with lunch boxes? I have only got junk out them like plastic spoons?

Is there any point to Jangles the Moon Monkey? Keep picking them up feeling like they are of some worth.

What's with the random explosions that go off near me. Is it just random events that happen in the world?

Could one expand on this said glitch?

Asking for a friend.. :angel

Without watching the video - it's piss easy. Buy all of a vendor's stock of one type of ammo. Go back over to your inventory. Sell back 1 (one) piece of ammo back, leaving you with one less than what you bought. Then immediately sell what you have left back to the vendor. You'll be left with one in your inventory, which you can sell again and again to the vendor until he's out of bottlecaps. You can do this for any vendor with bottlecaps, just make sure you're buying ALL the stock of one type of ammo.

What's with the random explosions that go off near me. Is it just random events that happen in the world?

From my experience, it tends to be the Brotherhood of Steel causing havoc close by.

Ach it's not a gamebreaker, ya bunch of fuckers!

:lol:

I just like me some bottlecaps!

Yes it is. If you can afford anything without having to work for it that's exactly what it is. It's a money cheat.