Fallout 4

Goran

Up to 7 hours game time and only completed 2 main quests. The amount of side quests/fucking about you can do is endless.

Just arrived in Diamond City but I love the whole upper stands v pitch divide to it. Fair want to clock all the posh p***ks!

Just sent my wee dug back to Sanctuary cause Piper is pretty sound. Feels a lot different having a companion that can speaks.

Shitting myself every two minutes in fear of RadScorpions though.

Also just found out that the skull next to an enemies name means they are much better than you and it's probably best to run and fight another day.

Found that out after facing a pack of death claws with an alpha with them

Also just found out that the skull next to an enemies name means they are much better than you and it's probably best to run and glitch your way up to an unreachable spot in the scenery.

FTFY ^_^

I've yet to see a radscorpion. Or a non-scripted deathclaw. I found the synths pretty easy with a good laser rifle. The suicider super mutants take a bit of stopping though.

Just racking up the perks to find extra caps and ammo so I'm swimming in both.

Currently travelling with Piper but her moral compass is annoying me. She's getting ditched for my boys in the brotherhood. Gimme dem guns.

Took the dug at the Red Rocket (is he Dogmeat?) back to Sanctuary and left him there. Whenever I trot back to drop off my loot, he's always giving me the look like I'm breaking his heart by leaving without him.

I just met you, FFS, dog. You'd only get yourself killed by a bloody Bloatfly or something :angry: