Fallout 4

Goran

Level 80 now...that's a weird discrepancy. Can't say I'll be sorry to see the end of his "me, Grimlock" banter, but they all get annoying after a while.

I've no idea how it's happened, but I think Codsworth is the only companion I've never had accompany me, poor guy :lol:

Not taken codsworth, Preston, Hancock, danse or deacon yet.. lone Wolf player usually thought I'd do it for the dialogue that you get like when you go to watts Consumer electronics strong says he thinks something is watching him.

Just putting off doing CIT building tbh

Curie for the win. At least some of her dialogue I'd amusing.

Took her for the story arc. Quite fun and different. Just don't think the companion pays off against the loss of lone wanderer perk.

Plus they don't suit my stealth mode playing

How. Useless is strong btw? He. Struggles with rad roaches and tends to get his arse handed to him

I gave him Grognaks axe and he regularly one hits everything but supermutants, deathclaws and assaultrons. He couldnt even get near a Sentry Bot though

What's the script with the scribes on Quinlans missions. Can't keep the fuckers alive. Impossible....!

I had one where I think I went to Poseidon energy or a big factory similar to it. Cleared the raiders inside, went onto the roof to get the rest of them and he fell off the roof and died. Pish.

Ive only done one. Cleared the area, got a mission successful message, then when I reported back to Quinlan my only dialogue options were to say the scribe didnt make it

I'm the exact same tbh. Eventually done it and got the same message. Went back to Quinlan but was told he was dead.

What's the script with the scribes on Quinlans missions. Can't keep the fuckers alive. Impossible....!

Only tried one so far. Finished without problems, then took the choppa up to the Prydwen - b*****d scribe somehow disappeared during the loading screen. Tried reloading, but to no avail, and the dialogue options with Quinlan claim the scribe's dead. I'm thinking his starting position on the Prydwen was in mid-air, and he plummeted to his death before the loading screen went away.

Going by the other posts, I'm sensing a pattern here :lol:

Any tips on how you obtain more steel? I just want to build.

Pick up everything.

Failing that, you can buy steel in batches from various traders. Also, make sure you scrap everything in your settlements, like old pre-war cars and suchlike. That's about it, I think.

I gave him Grognaks axe and he regularly one hits everything but supermutants, deathclaws and assaultrons. He couldnt even get near a Sentry Bot though

this may need looked into... I could do with some hilarity

Just had a moment last night where i dropped all weapons bar a pistol, shotgun & pickmans knife, and decided now was when i start building my settlements right up.

Also bought the house in Diamond city and spent 2 hours turning it into the ultimate man cave.

Also bought the house in Diamond city and spent 2 hours turning it into the ultimate man cave.

Same here. Dunno why, but it seemed like the right place to set up a bobblehead stand, shelf for all the robot models, racks for all the magazines, even a bloody pool table that I've finally managed to fit out with a full set of balls, cues, and rack. Amazing the boring shite you can end up happily spending time on in computer games.

Wondering if anybody else has had this problem. There has been a radiation storm over the top section of the map for hours now and it just isn't going away. They usually only last a couple of in game hours. It's making everyone in Sanctuary, Red Rocket etc unhappy despite beds and food etc being well above what needed.