Fallout 4

Goran

I do tend to avoid fights outwith missions, as generally everyone/thing is in a pack these days. If theres something on its own then I'll take it on.

Not the Cambridge station surely? Didn't find any! Just went and visited the museum of witch craft which was quite scary!

Would it be fair to say you should avoid confrontation when possible among all foes on this game ?

should be a garage at the side that y can enter going down some stairs, might be in a locked container but they are there

should be a garage at the side that y can enter going down some stairs, might be in a locked container but they are there

Couldn't find them in that garage, might look again when i play but i got so annoyed at it i had to put it off. Was trying to kill this family at the lighthouse and the b*****ds were not going down!

I used it for Dunwich Borers, the Trinity Tower mission and a BoS mission where you've to clear out a settlement of SuperMutants

I used it last in Hunter/Hunted: I'd upgraded the helmet with a HUD, so the coarser's stealth mode was easy to beat.

Currently at level 51, and I'm getting quite advance din the main quest, used the Minutemen to access the Institute, but I then changed to the Railroad which is what I think I'm gonna finish the game with, gonna try and keep the BoS missions going as long as possible before getting forced to one faction over the other (I'm aware that as either the minutemen or Railroad, the BoS as well as the institute are ultimately toast).

With regard to conflict, everything with a red pip gets murdered; no exceptions. They all deserve it, and bleed lovely, lovely XP. What's not to like?

I ended up fighting Super Mutants, a wolf pack, a group of raiders and a deathclaw all at the same time once.

I swore after that not to start fights without needing too ever again.

I ended up fighting Super Mutants, a wolf pack, a group of raiders and a deathclaw all at the same time once.

I swore after that not to start fights without needing too ever again.

They all bend over once you get past Level 50 or so :P

They all bend over once you get past Level 50 or so :P

I've just hit 30 and the enemies seem to be getting harder. Not sure if its down to the level or the quests Im doing.

Two of Nicks tape retrievals are way harder than the others - one has a named guy with a missile launcher (or maybe a fat boy) amongst a bunch of raiders. I took him out, then some other named NPC turned up in power armour! The other has a legendary autotron on the way.

Then I went to do a minuteman clear mission at the settlement right at the north of the map. Another named NPC with a fat man and a legendary raider

I've just hit 30 and the enemies seem to be getting harder. Not sure if its down to the level or the quests Im doing.

Two of Nicks tape retrievals are way harder than the others - one has a named guy with a missile launcher (or maybe a fat boy) amongst a bunch of raiders. I took him out, then some other named NPC turned up in power armour! The other has a legendary autotron on the way.

Then I went to do a minuteman clear mission at the settlement right at the north of the map. Another named NPC with a fat man and a legendary raider

Outpost Ziwmoja? Yeah, that's Boomer - I actually went up onto the hill above and behind the place and waited until his back was turned. had a .50 Sniper rifle and shot him in the fusion core in VATS, he exploded a short while later taking a couple of his pals with him. Satisfying. (obivously the down side is you can't collect the fusion core afterwards but it makes it so easy to kill power armor raiders)

Have you done much weapon upgrading? The enemies scale with your level obviously but if you put all your level ups into Gun Nut, Science and the Rifle and pistol damage upgrade perks you'll quickly be able to overpower your weapons to a degree most opponents can't deal with. I don't suppose my arsenal is anywhere near as impressive as some, but I do have an explosive Assault rifle (5.56 chamber) with damage of 105, an advanced shotgun at damage 127, Righteous Authority now at 110 and I upgraded kellog's pistol to damage 141. With that I can take most opponents in a single shot, I even killed a Deathclaw with two shots from the shotgun.

Edited by renton

Outpost Ziwmoja? Yeah, that's Boomer - I actually went up onto the hill above and behind the place and waited until his back was turned. had a .50 Sniper rifle and shot him in the fusion core in VATS, he exploded a short while later taking a couple of his pals with him. Satisfying. (obivously the down side is you can't collect the fusion core afterwards but it makes it so easy to kill power armor raiders)

Have you done much weapon upgrading? The enemies scale with your level obviously but if you put all your level ups into Gun Nut, Science and the Rifle and pistol damage upgrade perks you'll quickly be able to overpower your weapons to a degree most opponents can't deal with. I don't suppose my arsenal is anywhere near as impressive as some, but I do have an explosive Assault rifle (5.56 chamber) with damage of 105, an advanced shotgun at damage 127, Righteous Authority now at 110 and I upgraded kellog's pistol to damage 141. With that I can take most opponents in a single shot, I even killed a Deathclaw with two shots from the shotgun.

I went up the opposite hill and took him out with a couple of nukes.

I have been upgrading weapons. Ive a combat rifle, an assault rifle, a laser rifle and a combat shotgun that are all around the 60 damage.

I went up the opposite hill and took him out with a couple of nukes.

I have been upgrading weapons. Ive a combat rifle, an assault rifle, a laser rifle and a combat shotgun that are all around the 60 damage.

I have an embarrasing numbe rof mini nukes actually, never get round to using them. Hoping to splurge on the last couple of missions which I assume will have a few climactic battles in them.

I find the automatic weapons are useless, even upgraded the minigun is far more trouble than it's worth. The Broadsider is good fun though and hoping to get the Railway rifle from Desdemona after I've completed the Randolph safehouse missions. Didn't think much of the JunkJet (and anyway, I need that junk), so I don't think there is too much value in the heavy weapons once the rifles start getting well upgraded either.

Edited by renton

I have an embarrasing numbe rof mini nukes actually, never get round to using them. Hoping to splurge on the last couple of missions which I assume will have a few climactic battles in them.

I find the automatic weapons are useless, even upgraded the minigun is far more trouble than it's worth. The Broadsider is good fun though and hoping to get the Railway rifle from Desdemona after I've completed the Randolph safehouse missions. Didn't think much of the JunkJet (and anyway, I need that junk), so I don't think there is too much value in the heavy weapons once the rifles start getting well upgraded either.

Yeah, I agree on the automatic weapons. I think Ive used Ashmaker once, and that was on a BOS retrieval mission where you enter a building and theres about 6 super mutants who appear from all sides.

I underestimated my weapons actually. Ive got a combat rifle, shotgun and Righteous Authority all up around the 100 damage :)

I take it the minutemen missions never end? Just seems to be looping around the same conversations but in different places

Yeah, they're infinite or "radiant" or whatever you want to call it, same as the BoS quests where you have to take some squire or scribe out and clear out an area. The squire can't be killed because he's a child but the scribe can, not a tremendously difficult choice.

Yeah, they're infinite or "radiant" or whatever you want to call it, same as the BoS quests where you have to take some squire or scribe out and clear out an area. The squire can't be killed because he's a child but the scribe can, not a tremendously difficult choice.

Scribe. Because then you get their supplies :lol: