Muirkirk Manager Resigns

Holygrail

Any thurth in rumours that joke Stewart( westkirk ami)))manager been appointed? ?? Keiths brother

Iv heard his name mentioned as a possible replacement, everyone that's worked wae joke at west Kirk have been complimentary on him and the coaching him n we razor together so could be a good shout

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither did I mate unless wee Jose is taking the wishaw job and taking loads of muirkirk players with him ;)

I think it's fair to say that the odds against that happening are only marginally shorter than the price currently on offer about Beith hosting the next Olympics,Hertha.

And Talbot's own glamourpuss Isabel Goudie to bring out the medals on cushions.

If we can also involve Hertha and Dimps (in minor roles,of course) them I'm starting to believe this might happen and I can almost see the PR bumph.....'If you want to put your future on a long,slippy slope...come to Beith!' :)

I'm off to the bookies,jb. 8)

If we can also involve Hertha and Dimps (in minor roles,of course) them I'm starting to believe this might happen and I can almost see the PR bumph.....'If you want to put your future on a long,slippy slope...come to Beith!' :)

I'm off to the bookies,jb. 8)

The Bellsdale Olympics is a thing of the past and brings back loads of post pub memories tommy boy from a good few of our fans teenage years.

3 lengths of sprints on the Bellsdale slope and beith 19 on here was almost spewing at the sidelines.

The Bellsdale Olympics .... Those were the days . :)

Terrible appointment by muirkirk you would be better off with eekie Murray managing the team than that clown joke Stewart

Terrible appointment by muirkirk you would be better off with eekie Murray managing the team than that clown joke Stewart

Dont think Muirkirk could afford Eekie's "Expenses".

Sorry, pal. You're right. In hindsight I should have said Craigmark going through rather than who they beat.

Still, you'll murder Lossiemouth this weekend!

aye don't worry about it the nightmares have stopped lol and that's just our defending this season lol

Archived