Muirkirk Manager Resigns

Holygrail

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know who one of the applicants is. He's a very well liked ex-pro with good contacts in the game, at both senior and junior level. I'd best not say who yet, but his name hasn't been mentioned on this thread.

I only came across this as I will possibly be signing for Muirkirk should this guy get the job. Looks like they have a good set-up and a nice wee ground, so I'm hoping it all goes well.

Haha sorry mate, I'd rather not say just yet. I think his interview is today actually, so you shouldn't have long to wait. And if he doesn't get it, I'll come back on and say who it was anyway. I think he'd be seen as quite a surprise appointment

Sadly Eekie is NOT available, he has just got the post of Team Captain of the Pool team at the Crown Bar in Muirkirk .

On Sunday 24 Nov he recorded his first victory. V The Sun Inn Cumnock (AWAY). Played 1 Won 1

Return leg Sunday 1st December @ 2pm admission FREE well worth a look,plus anyone looking for a game against a great bunch of lads contact Danny or Eekie at the Crown Bar 01290 661079 or Eekie on 07514047808.

One to watch maybe a future Scotland Captain but meantime he is looking for players as he wants 2 teams

Crown A & Crown B . I hope he does well.

Best of Luck Eekie.

Haha sorry mate, I'd rather not say just yet. I think his interview is today actually, so you shouldn't have long to wait. And if he doesn't get it, I'll come back on and say who it was anyway. I think he'd be seen as quite a surprise appointment

who do you play with just now / and previously ?

Hope so Hagi, I hear quite a few people that have left the village are interested in putting a right few quid into the club if the get the people in place.

Also a thought the closing day for applications was Friday 29th.

That's right, applications will be accepted until this Friday. This guy's interview is today or tomorrow I think. Obviousy no decision will be made until all applications are received.

And to Jacktonite, without saying who I'm currently with (mainly as they don't know I might be leaving), junior level would currently be a step up for me. I've played at a decent level as a youngster, and have played briefly with the potential manager and also under his assistant, which is how the offer came about.

just wondering as calling yourself Hagi figured you must be decent!... Also if you had played junior it may have gave some hint as to who your man is!

I only used that because when I signed up to this site yesterday I couldn't think of a username, but had seen a youtube clip of Hagi shortly before. I assure you it has no bearing on my football ability haha

Hagi,

Ave just heard fae BT interviews start the night so best of luck to you and whoever is applying for job . 7or8 in for it at the moment.

Cheers mate. I reckon he'll have a decent shout, especially if they are looking to make a decent investment as you mentioned, as he is looking to bring in a couple of his ex-pro friends to add experience, and would be a player/manager himself. Have no idea about the other candidates though

I know who one of the applicants is. He's a very well liked ex-pro with good contacts in the game, at both senior and junior level. I'd best not say who yet, but his name hasn't been mentioned on this thread.

I only came across this as I will possibly be signing for Muirkirk should this guy get the job. Looks like they have a good set-up and a nice wee ground, so I'm hoping it all goes well.

So wot area is this guy based Ayrshire or lanarkshire? The first person that popped into my head was the guy that was at whittlets start of last season who seemingly had all these contacts senior n junior n was talked up as a good thing on p&b but he never quite cut it, could b a mile off but just asking?

So wot area is this guy based Ayrshire or lanarkshire? The first person that popped into my head was the guy that was at whittlets start of last season who seemingly had all these contacts senior n junior n was talked up as a good thing on p&b but he never quite cut it, could b a mile off but just asking?

Youl be thinking of Brian Delaney. No sure where he has been since Whitletts. Could be a good shout though

Archived