Muirkirk Manager Resigns

Holygrail

It's definitely a good start for someone looking to get into junior management, a lot of people think muirkirk is the other side of the world, it's only 35mins from East Kilbride, Hamilton, Kilmarnock n Ayr, I'm sure the club was also paying expenses for games for the first time in a good few year so must b in a decent financial state, hopefully they a good manager in because I'm sure the village would get right behind a competitive muirkirk side

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched them on Saturday away at Irvine Vics, albeit the first half hour was horrendous and they were 6-0 down after that period, but they brought a boy on after 30 mins in centre mid who definitely shored things up.

After that they only conceded 1 goal in the remaining 60 minutes, even though Irvine Vics didn't exactly take their foot off the pedal! So there is a base there for someone to work with, and as Dickson10 said previously it'd be ideal for a rookie manager with plenty of contacts looking to cut their teeth

Netherthird. Is that not who all the successful kello side play for now? A player coming to the end of his playing days is the way forward. Look at swift/crilly at ladeside. And even Gavin friels at dalry

totally agree

Archived