What sort of crowds do Heston get at Palmerston?

St.Cuthbert's can't be far away,was at St.Mary's 2 months ago,work was ongoing putting up a perimeter fence on the side of the ground that backs onto the neighbouring housing scheme.4G pitch in place,floodlights,Cracking wee covered enclosure.They surely aren't far away from getting there license.

Creetown would need to build an enclosure, install floodlights and build a fence/wall surrounding the stadium at the very least. Creetown would have to spend over £300,000 to do that. I very much doubt they would try and obtain a club license.

£300,000 sounds like a Tom Johnstone quote for the work! Their pavilion is new so should be required size and has toilets, refs room, first aid and refreshments. A basic enclosure like burntisland is about £20,000 while I'm sure I read that civil services reconditioned bike shelter cost £2000 and has made them compliant. Fence round would be about £10,000.

Good bit of the cost would be covered by SFP and sure the local community council donated about £20,000 to wigtown to help them meet the costs

£300,000 sounds like a Tom Johnstone quote for the work! Their pavilion is new so should be required size and has toilets, refs room, first aid and refreshments. A basic enclosure like burntisland is about £20,000 while I'm sure I read that civil services reconditioned bike shelter cost £2000 and has made them compliant. Fence round would be about £10,000.

Good bit of the cost would be covered by SFP and sure the local community council donated about £20,000 to wigtown to help them meet the costs

Most of that was figure was based around the floodlights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was at a few games on the same day back in April and these two pics show the crowd at both games.

2u9o65l.jpg

That was pretty much it at Creetown midway through 2nd half.

10hncjp.jpg

A few more at Wigtown out of shot opposite the stand and a handful behind the goal at the end I was at. This was a derby vs. Newton Stewart and both teams were up at the top at a crucial part of the season.

Archived