2014/15 Celtic CL qualification round venue

Cruoninga

No they just release tickets one block at a time. Season ticket holders will have tickets for whatever stand posted to them.

I emailed the ticket office and asked for a seat in the east stand. E16 as that's where i sit for Scotland games.

I'd imagine around 20-30000 max for this. If smart they would have just released east and west stand tickets for it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There can't be any other sporting events in Glasgow while the commonwealth games are on. Thats why we have moved. My post about the stadium was tongue in cheek. It just looked a little silly having it all red with one corner of green. It could put some people off evening looking again. I have a cpuple of mates wanting to go. And need to wait until my ticket arrives before I get there's. So we can a least sit closer together.

I went to see Hearts in Europe at Murrayfield, just to see what Murrayfield was like and, even with 33,000 there v Ferencvaros (I think), it didn't really work in terms of atmosphere, although the away fans did light a nice wee fire behind the goal.

• 2 weeks later...
Think they would be better served looking to play the first and second round ties at Easter Rd or Kilmarnock, Somewhere with a roughly 20k capacity.

Those fixtures would be against smaller sides and unlikely to get anywhere close to a sell out at Murrayfield.

20k would cover most home league games for Celtic this season too? :whistle

That's you a Celtic fan now

Welcome aboard

:lol: That's me signed up now Rico. I'll look out for you will you be the one with the JFT 96 Banner Celtic have !? :P

It's Rab Bjorgvin Nesbit, an Icelander if ever there was one ;)

:)

• 4 months later...

Archived