Uncharted 4

Chupacabra

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been trying to batter through this at weekend to move onto even more games. Really impressive game visually although i hate to admit I'm having much more fun since dropping the difficulty and treating drake like hes an unkillable superhero.

• 2 months later...

Started playing the collection the other day, was enjoying number one, then started getting bored of it, and then got hit by the "twist" in the game play which changes the pace of the whole thing.

Started number two and already enjoying it

• 6 months later...

Not to sound like Jay from Inbetweeners but I completed it in about 8 hours, and I didn't exactly rush through it.

By "completing it" I mean play through the story mode, not 100% the trophies or anything. That would require two play throughs and may be what the 15 hours you read refers to. 

• 4 weeks later...

Not been playing the PS4 much so very slowly getting through Lost Legacy but that's not a slight on the game at all. Very much enjoyed it so far and the environments are stunning

Edit - I also only paid 23 quid for it and got a free download of Jak and Daxter with it too so can't complain!

• 1 month later...

I got Uncharted 4 when I bought my PS4, didn't really play too much of it initially but lately I have been completely hooked.  Haven't played any of the previous Uncharted games but probably will go onto those once I've finished up. About to start Chapter 21, have to agree that its visually superb but fairly enjoyed the Storyline too.

Haven't ventured Online yet, whats the online stuff about? 

I've only just completed Uncharted 3, ploughed through the last couple of hours last night. What a game.

Anyone know a cheap place to buy Uncharted 4?

On 18/10/2017 at 14:44, Ramagamma said:

The first uncharted is really dated but the following 3 are as good as that style of game gets.

I'd heard this but I played through it on the PS4 collection and still thought it was great.

I've only just completed Uncharted 3, ploughed through the last couple of hours last night. What a game.
Anyone know a cheap place to buy Uncharted 4?

I accidentally punted my copy for 7.50 on eBay instead of 17.50 so someone got it cheap.

Cheapest you'll get it for seems to be 15-20 quid in the usual place

One of my favourite games. Bought the Nathan Drake collection for the PS4 and worked through that quite slowly, i loved the games but still held of on buying 4 as i had heard poor reviews. 

Finished it in a couple of days! It is the best of the series so far. It looked amazing, i enjoyed the story and the gameplay was better than the first 3. 

1 hour ago, Skerla said:

One of my favourite games. Bought the Nathan Drake collection for the PS4 and worked through that quite slowly, i loved the games but still held of on buying 4 as i had heard poor reviews. 

Finished it in a couple of days! It is the best of the series so far. It looked amazing, i enjoyed the story and the gameplay was better than the first 3. 

If you enjoyed 4, you should get The Lost Legacy. Just as good. 

• 8 months later...

Archived