Grow a pair

scottsdad

As an uggo myself, I say fair play to these utter monsters for finding love. He's had to put up with the jealousy because he can't do any better than her, and she likewise. It's like Romeo and Juliet, except instead of it being a story of underage sex and accidental suicide, it's a story of two of the ugliest people ever to have lived marrying each other in order to avoid dying alone. That's romance, that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^speaking-from-experience-type-post, IMHO...

Remember when all the jealousy tainted their relationship? She had to turn to someone...................................

...................although it was a very large turning circle.

Remember when all the jealousy tainted their relationship? She had to turn to someone...................................

...................although it was a very large turning circle.

Beat me too it! :lol:

It's all around the emasculated feminized culture and this is an example of it. Insecurity and a feeling that to be male, you need to pander to your wife's desires. Of course it's all about male sacrifice and strength; looking after your wife and caring for her but to do that you need to be strong and decisive.

"Isn't that right, dear?"

Boys like Willo Flood with long hair, how could the guy be so low on confidence to put up with that pish?

I mean he's no the best looking of blokes but atleast he's a skinny wee c**t. Shave that hair off he would surely find a skinny munter type that was actually nice instead of that mean fat controlling boot. Most blokes can put up with moany girlfriends but not to that extreme and only if they're actually decent. She just seems like a horror. Poor guy.

EddieMunsters post on here is absolutely superb by the way. :lol:

Archived