Grow a pair

scottsdad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boy must like a bit of dark meat, there would be plenty on the inside of her thighs where they rub together.

She must be absolutely stinking and looking at the arm to torso ratio, there's absolutely no danger she is able to wipe her arse properly.

Frankly I'm astonished all the flowers on the wallpaper aren't deid.

:lol:

The boy must like a bit of dark meat, there would be plenty on the inside of her thighs where they rub together.

She must be absolutely stinking and looking at the arm to torso ratio, there's absolutely no danger she is able to wipe her arse properly.

Congratulations, that the clear winner of 'quote of the week'! :lol:

It's all around the emasculated feminized culture and this is an example of it. Insecurity and a feeling that to be male, you need to pander to your wife's desires. Of course it's all about male sacrifice and strength; looking after your wife and caring for her but to do that you need to be strong and decisive.

While I agree that in relationships, equality usually means agreeing to what she wants. But this woman is taking things too far, either she's a surprisingly good ride or he is too meek to say otherwise. They are both quite pathetic

probably happy that she finally found it tucked under her fatty stomach flaps for about a year

I knew when I read this that it rang a bell about a, possibly apocryphal, story from my hospital days.........

number 14

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jokes/read/80606439/

Look into that guy's eyes. He's fucking crushed, both metaphorically and literally. I bet he had a fine head of hair before that shrieking c**t got stuck in about him. She's actually browbeaten his hairline into recession, and probably his bank account into recession as well due to stocking up on Farmfoods' finest chicken based deals.

This man needs help. If you saw an animal suffering you'd get the Doolittle type folks out to help the poor beast, yet this guy is being left to the manitee that he cohabits with. Staying with the nautical theme, it's like he was at sea, enjoying the life of a water based rogue when this harpy scuttled the ship that was his life on her appalling rocks of dismay after somehow luring him in like a siren, although surely he must have inbibed her body weight to fall for it, and it must have been dark.

The poor man is shipwrecked and stuck with this creature. Please help him.

:D

Its like poetry

Look into that guy's eyes. He's fucking crushed, both metaphorically and literally. I bet he had a fine head of hair before that shrieking c**t got stuck in about him. She's actually browbeaten his hairline into recession, and probably his bank account into recession as well due to stocking up on Farmfoods' finest chicken based deals.

This man needs help. If you saw an animal suffering you'd get the Doolittle type folks out to help the poor beast, yet this guy is being left to the manitee that he cohabits with. Staying with the nautical theme, it's like he was at sea, enjoying the life of a water based rogue when this harpy scuttled the ship that was his life on her appalling rocks of dismay after somehow luring him in like a siren, although surely he must have inbibed her body weight to fall for it, and it must have been dark.

The poor man is shipwrecked and stuck with this creature. Please help him.

Brilliant. :lol:

• 11 months later...

Archived