Grow a pair

scottsdad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute mess she is. Hope he gets loads of fanny coming his way now just to piss her off further.

Anne Robinson FFS!

This reminds me of a joke;

What did a racist Anne Robinson say to a shy Chinese man?

You are the meekest chink.

A good policy, but what if he worked out and got stronger? He'd look and feel better, but would then have to fire about more horrors. Also if he got lighter and weaker, would he have to pass on a nice lady because he was too weak.

I admire this brave policy.

It's people like my mate the bold Hector we should be remembering at this time of year. Some of the taxi rank specials I seen him with made the somme look like a fucking meadow.

I'd cheat on the fat boot to see if her eBay lie detector worked. Then I'd bin her. I don't see why anyone would put up with her s***e

It's all around the emasculated feminized culture and this is an example of it. Insecurity and a feeling that to be male, you need to pander to your wife's desires. Of course it's all about male sacrifice and strength; looking after your wife and caring for her but to do that you need to be strong and decisive.

It's all around the emasculated feminized culture and this is an example of it. Insecurity and a feeling that to be male, you need to pander to your wife's desires. Of course it's all about male sacrifice and strength; looking after your wife and caring for her but to do that you need to be strong and decisive.

Better to just batter her, eh Magee?

The boy must like a bit of dark meat, there would be plenty on the inside of her thighs where they rub together.

She must be absolutely stinking and looking at the arm to torso ratio, there's absolutely no danger she is able to wipe her arse properly.

Frankly I'm astonished all the flowers on the wallpaper aren't deid.

Archived