Mascots observing minutes silences

ICTChris

Mascots are great. Ours has been forced to tone down his antics which is a real shame. The guy who originally done it got the sack after a Morton game which was hilarious. I think Dumbarton had just scored their 2nd to go 2-0 up (in a 3-0 win) and our mascot made his way along to the Morton support. He stood for a couple of minutes watching the game in front of them and then bent over and bared his grey furry arse to them. It was hilarious watching grown men foam at the mouth over such a silly incident, complaining to the stewards about f**k knows what. He routinely soaked the oppositions subs with water bottles as well which always raised a smile too. Nowadays he's only allowed to wave at the crowd.

Mascots are great. Ours has been forced to tone down his antics which is a real shame. The guy who originally done it got the sack after a Morton game which was hilarious. I think Dumbarton had just scored their 2nd to go 2-0 up (in a 3-0 win) and our mascot made his way along to the Morton support. He stood for a couple of minutes watching the game in front of them and then bent over and bared his grey furry arse to them. It was hilarious watching grown men foam at the mouth over such a silly incident, complaining to the stewards about f**k knows what. He routinely soaked the oppositions subs with water bottles as well which always raised a smile too. Nowadays he's only allowed to wave at the crowd.

I was gutting myself. There were grown adults giving it 'There's kids sitting in this stand and he's pulled his shorts down!' He was in a fucking elephant suit you utter morons.

Didn't Paisley Panda get in to bother for mime-washing in front of the Morton fans? Or something like that?

He did that regularly, I think it was shagging a sheep in front of Falkirk fans that got him sacked.

I was gutting myself. There were grown adults giving it 'There's kids sitting in this stand and he's pulled his shorts down!' He was in a fucking elephant suit you utter morons.

I wonder how these perma-ragers would react if they took their kids to a zoo to see real elephants? "THOSE ELEPHANTS AREN'T WEARING TROUSERS, THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, FUCKIN MILEY CYRUS"

Re Sammy before that Rovers game;

I mind a few Rovers fans were in tears over it, like the quoted post earlier. Fannies. Even worse is that the media somehow managed to connect it to Neil Lennon and war and cried about it being a disgrace. Just fucking nonsense.

He did that regularly, I think it was shagging a sheep in front of Falkirk fans that got him sacked.

He wiped his arse with a Falkirk top :lol: .

I've always maintained that the primary reason behind adopting a mascot is not to entice children into the home support, but rather rile the men in the away. I've never seen globules of spittle and snotters ark over the terracing like they do when a man in a fluffy, oversized costume skips over to the wrong stand.

5108192296_a34c9042fe_z.jpg

Roary Rover is a racist.

:lol:

Genuinely laughed out loud at that. Well played, sir.

Didn't Paisley Panda get in to bother for mime-washing in front of the Morton fans? Or something like that?

Didn't he pretend to throw soap into a crowd of Morton fans?

I'm also sure he had Falkirk fans seething_zps59dd426d.gif by pretending to wipe his arse with a Falkirk top while standing in front of them :lol: