NBA Season 2013/14

Colin M

Anyone doing any fantasy leagues? I'm top of the Yahoo one I'm in by 10.5 points, unsurprising given the team I drafted.

Paul George

Brook Lopez (dropped him for Teletovic when he got injured)

Anthony Davis

Damian Lillard

Jrue Holiday

Pau Gasol

Luol Deng

Thaddeus Young

OJ Mayo (dropped for Isaiah Thomas)

Gordon Hayward

DeAndre Jordan

Reggie Jackson (dropped him when Westbrook came back, then picked up again when Westbrook re-injured himself)

Glenn Davis (dropped pretty much instantly for Spencer Hawes)

Strategy was to pick guys I felt were on the precipice of breakout years, worked out nicely so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg Oden played his first game for over 4 years last night for the Heat, he had 6 points and 2 boards in 8 minutes, think him playing was a necessity rather than part of a plan as Birdman Anderson was injured and they had traded Joel Anthony earlier in the day to Boston, at the moment Oden isn't even training with the team yet as he tries to make a comeback but they just gave him some playing time as they were losing badly to Washington.

• 3 months later...

Don't follow the NBA, must be the most boring thing to watch on TV.

Bit of a fuss over the Clippers owner Sterling.........banned for life.

Now the most ridiculous addition to this story Oprah (yeah the sanctimonious bitch off too many TV shows) apparently want to get investors together so they can buy the team.

Just f**k off woman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finals start tonight, hopefully it'll be as exciting a series as last year's! Miami seem to have peaked at the right time again in the play-offs but it's hard to pick between them.

I'm going to try and stay up for all the games of the finals. Got 20 quid on the Spurs at 11/2 towards the end of the regular season so I'll be supporting them.

Saw the all-NBA teams yesterday, mine would've been Aldridge, James, Durant, George and Paul.

The Spurs were absolutely awesome in those two games in Miami.

Still hoping that Miami can win on the road and keep the series going - happy to see the Spurs win but would be great to see it be as good a contest as last year rather than the total domination of the last two games!

• 4 weeks later...

Watching Cleveland next season will be brilliant. Will have Kyrie at the point with wiggins and james both running the wings. So many alley oops and highlight plays will happen.

Interesting as well if they can do a deal for Love. They will need to find a 3rd team to make it happen though.

Archived